“Welcoming”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

The staff was very pleasant and friendly, the service and food was very good and the restaurant and toilets are very clean x

There are newer reviews for Sunar Gow

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Lamb Rogan Josh a particular favourite. time and time again superbly cooked and presented. Very fortunate to have such a good Indian Cuisine so local.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We have been to the sunar gow lots of times and have never had a bad meal. Great food that isn't overpriced and fantastic service. The staff are so friendly they remember us and take the time to always make our meal lovely. If you haven't tried it it's a must.

2  Thank Vml792
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Eating out got better.On the 28th feb 2014 we walked up to the sunar gow.We have been here many times before for meals and take aways.The service was first class and the meal was hot and well presented.The restaurant was so clean and well presented.We are so lucky to have the sunar gow in the village.well done keep up the good work.

1  Thank ashenden03
Reviewed 20 February 2014

living just 2 miles away from the sunar gow its handy now and agin to indulge in a curry as we all like to do however over the past 2 years I don't think they've yet gotten one delivery order correct wrong dishes/forgotten dishes/ bad delivery one time couldn't find us 2 miles from them turn right its not hard everytime I complain it gets brushed aside . anyway last night 19th 02 2014 my daughter had friends to stay so we decided a curry a good choice . all seemed ok and looking forward to a chicken tikka masala only to get a chilli chicken a damn hot one at that my daughter nearly choked to death it was incredibly hot and for all we could have known if one of them kids in our care had had an allergic reaction we would have been to blame . I rang the curry house and he said oh right sorry ill tell the chef I said that's not good enough the guy who took the order couldn't speak any English and the guy delivering couldn't count and dropped the money all over the dark drive after he found us eventually . I went directly down there with what was left of my £57.00 banquet and explained that he shouldn't just mug people off over the phone and as for trying to keep me quiet when I demanded my money back is absurd I have a genuine complaint then I will air it and I don't really care who hears . I got £47.00 back and asked to not go again not that I would . he makes the mistakes on countless occasions I let it slip many times and when I finally complain with vigour as it seems that's the only way to get through he blames me and asks me to leave . more like you wanted to keep me quiet mr sunar gow . ill be using the far more superior places to yours from now on and ill not recommend your place to all I know .

7  Thank michael123_11