“Superb!”

Delta Force Paintball Kegworth
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Kegworth
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Kegworth, is convenient enough for anyone looking to play paintball in the East Midlands on the M1 at Junction 24. The site also has it's own private access metres from the motorway junction. There are a variety of action-packed game zones consisting of large pyramid's, mummy statues and Viet Cong Village's. For anyone seeking to play paintball in Nottingham this centre is conveniently located just 2 junctions down the M1.
Nottingham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

The day out at the centre was simply fantastic. A group of my friends and I went down to celebrate my birthday by crawling through the mud and being shot at. The centre was really well put together, the staff were really professional, friendly and extremely helpful, even the booking line staff were brilliant. Was so impressed by this I will definitely by going back before the end of the summer. Great for anyone from the age of 12 all the way up to being a grown up and beyond. Stewards Jason and Zack were particularly good throughout the day!

Visited June 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Kegworth, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review and photo's posted, we can see how much you and your friends enjoyed the day out, with Delta Force Paintball. We aim to create the ultimate paintball experience, from the time of booking, to arrival at the centre, to the movie set game zones. Delta Force is thrilled you will definitely be back, and we look forward to having you and your friends back, for another day of real life 'Call of Duty'.

Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant day out! :D So worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

I bought 20 tickets for £60 in my final Fresher's Week at Uni - it should have been £600. It was such a good deal that I thought, why not? I started organising it, and on June 5th 2013 ten of us went to Kegworth. 5 men and 5 women aged 20-24.

When we arrived the staff were really friendly and explained everything to us. There was a safety briefing before any games started, so if we got hurt it really was our own fault. They were adamant that if masks were removed in the game area, the people would not be allowed to participate in the rest of the day. No-one was disqualified.

The equipment is good quality. You get overalls, body armour, the mask, and the gun, and you can buy an upgraded gun for the day, and gloves that you can keep. The mask was a bit difficult to get on because I have glasses but once I got the chin-first technique I was fine.

The games were brilliant. There are different zones, such as a graveyard, pyramid, Vietnam village, and the games themselves were not all the same. Some had both teams attempting to get an artefact or take control of buildings, one had one team defending a castle while the other team tried to raise a flag, and at the end there was a free-for-all one (though you didn't have to play if you didn't want to). Getting hit does not hurt that much. It obviously stings, but after five minutes you forget about it.

For the most part, it is one-shot-elimination, which means if a paintball splatters on you, you're out. It sounds like it could be boring, but it really isn't. There is a lot of ducking and hiding involved which adds to the excitement. A couple of games had re-spawns which mixed it up a bit. I personally was tired out by the end, but it was such a good day.

The marshals are really professional too. The guy in charge of my team was called Jason L (I think). They explained everything, and really took safety seriously. When someone is out and walking across the game zone, the marshals made sure that they were not shot again.

At lunch, we had picnic food on the benches in the safe area. There are ones that are in booths so if it had rained we would have stayed dry. We could have ordered pizza in the morning, but we didn't. Lunch lasted about 30 minutes, which was plenty of time.

The facilities there are good too. The toilets were clean and the lockers cost £5 but you get £3 back. There is a shop where you can purchase more paintballs etc. I think I used about 700 over the day. They're not that cheap - £8 per 100, or £70 for 1000 - but it's more fun if you have enough so it's worth saving up!

My friends all had a great time. Only me and two of the men had been before, and the others were a bit nervous at first. But once it had started, and they had been shot once, they all really got into it. We were teamed with another group, and we won the day. It does get competitive, but not in a bad way. We were winning, so the guys in my group put on pink tutus as a joke, and we still won.

At the end, we had a de-brief and a photograph. Overall the day was amazing. I have received a gift certificate of four free tickets which is very kind of them, and we will definitely be going again. Thank you to all the staff for such a great time.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Grace W
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Kegworth, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Thank you very much for your informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find it very useful. We are thrilled that you and your whole team thoroughly enjoyed the day, and we look forward to having you back for another day of action packed paintball.

“Exciting and fast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

Very good day out for a party with kids. I went from ages 12-13 and I loved it. The paintballing side is serious and hard but great fun and good enjoyment all boys love this as it is very violent and furious. The guns are quite heavy and balls cost a lot but the overall experience is great

Visited September 2012
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Kegworth, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
We are pleased that you and your group had a very good day out, at Delta Force. Paintball is an enjoyable activity and we hope that it wasn't too violent and furious, as we intend all our customers to have fun. Delta Force looks forward to having you and your friends back, in the near future, for another adrenaline fueled day of paintballing.

derby
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hot shots... Top Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

There was a group of 5 of us we arrived on time and approached by well trained staff that talked us though our day and what we need to do to keep safe to keep it all fun great atmosphere great staff and great arenas and equipment will be coming back for sure.

Visited May 2013
Thank you for your review. When visiting any national Delta Force paintball centre, safety is absolutely paramount. We are pleased to hear that your group all enjoyed themselves, and that you will definitely be back.

Oxford, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Great stag activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

Really great day out. Interesting and varied games areas, reliable equipment, and approachable and helpful staff. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2013
Paintballing is a very popular activity for stag and hen dos, and we are thrilled that the group all enjoyed the day out. We aim to create the ultimate paintball experience for all our players, and we are pleased that we lived up to this. Thank you very much for recommending Delta Force Paintball, we hope to have your team back for another action packed day out.