“Terrible company to deal with. Ripped off.”

Delta Force Paintball Kegworth
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Kegworth
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Kegworth, is convenient enough for anyone looking to play paintball in the East Midlands on the M1 at Junction 24. The site also has it's own private access metres from the motorway junction. There are a variety of action-packed game zones consisting of large pyramid's, mummy statues and Viet Cong Village's. For anyone seeking to play paintball in Nottingham this centre is conveniently located just 2 junctions down the M1.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Terrible company to deal with. Ripped off.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I booked for 20 people at a cost if £200. This was for equipment hire and 100 balls each.
8 people cancelled and I was told that the £80 i was owed couldn't be transferred or refunded.
I argued that this wasn't explained to me over the phone and asked for a call recording.
This couldn't be provided so I was very unhappy. DFP agreed to let me have 1,000 paintballs instead.
Should have had 2,200 balls on arrival.
Actually upon arrival we were given our equipment but only 1,000 paintballs.
I asked the guy there to call head office, he was told 'under no circumstances give them any more balls'
There was nothing I could do.
Not only will I never get my £80 back, we ended up not even having 100 balls each to initially split between us.
To rub salt in the wound. 1,000 paintballs costs £70, not £80.
DFP are an absolutely disgusting company to deal with. Avoid at all costs.

5 Thank Craig M
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Kegworth, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Please contact us directly to discuss your review on 0844 477 5058, as this is not our usual feedback, and would like to investigate your concerns and address them in an amicable manner.

Loughborough, United Kingdom
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Excellent; even for a quick game!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We had a cheap starter voucher from amazon local, turned up in the morning, had a few games, bought a couple of bags of paintballs and left at lunch. staff were great, and it wasn't just shooting in a forest, lots of effort put in to make different games and challenges. Lots of macho blokes there but you sort of expect that!

Visited July 2014
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Kegworth, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for your great review and we are pleased to hear that you had a fantastic half day experience at Delta Force Paintball. We hope you will join us again, for another day of real life, “Call of Duty”.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day out”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Great day out well run and helpful staff, have been to quite a few paint ball centres and this is one of the best a great range of games well worth a day out

Delta Force Paintball strives to create the ultimate paintball experience for each and every one of our players, by offering the highest level of customer service and unique movie set themed game zones. We hope to have you back, for another day of action packed fun.

The Delta Force Paintball Team
Sleaford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Took a group of 13 year old boys as a birthday party - some had never been before and some had. I myself have had no experience of anything like this either. A brilliant day was had by all, not dampened by the AWFUL weather! Staff were more than accommodating and were friendly and helpful. Complimentary tea and coffee was great for those of us not playing and the offer of a hot water bottle was also welcomed! Upgraded to pizza for lunch which was a good deal and very tasty. Will definitely be visiting again - might even have a go myself next time! ;0)

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Laura W
Paintball is an activity that everyone needs to try and you can now tick this of your bucket list. We are pleased that you and your team thoroughly enjoyed the day. We hope to have you all back, in the near future.

Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic 11th birthday!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My 11yr old son has eventually had his long awaited paintballing! Along with his 7 friends they had a FAB time. I'll reiterate other reviews, in praise of the Kegworth team and their well organised, smooth running operation from beginning to end. The customer service skills and friendly attitude of all the staff was a breath of fresh air.
Making you feel like the most important job for them was to ensure you had an amazing day out. I had several positive recommendations from other people, which proved to be valid on the day.
Above average facilities for an outdoor activity centre- plenty of seating including undercover, snacks if needed, clean toilets, nice HOT tea and coffee on tap all day, ordered the pizzas which were tasty and HOT.
Handy tips- take lots of drinks and some snax, be prepared for a short!! interval between games, I named some plastic zip food bags and allocated paintballs to each child (if doing a kids party)
OVERALL I was very impressed with the outstanding performance of everyone on site.
Congratulations DeltaForce Kegworth, we'll definitely be back!!

Visited June 2014
Thank you for your very informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find your comments useful when looking to make a booking. Delta Force Paintball strives to create the ultimate paintball experience for each and every one of our players. We are thrilled that your son enjoyed his 11th Birthday, with us. We hope to see your son and his friends back, for another day of adrenaline fuelled fun.

The Delta Force Paintball Team