“we had ameal”
Review of Kelstedge Inn

Kelstedge Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kelstedge
Kelstedge Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Kelstedge B&B and Inns
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“we had ameal”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

we had ameal here they had no childrens menu but they did burger and chips smaller portion I had morocan lamb the food and hospitality was great we need more family friendly inn like this one well done all staff we will have a meal again thank you pat bev

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Solo
derbyshire
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We have visited here twice now as enjoyed out first experience so much. In between times they had changed the specials menu - for the better.
Drinks are well priced and food is very reasonable to say it is so fresh and home cooked.
Service was slower the second visit but we had been warned before ordering because it was so busy - we didn't mind and it was worth the wait.
Excellent place to visit and will be returning again shortly, despite it being quite a drive for us.
Only downside is we can never get in the car park!!!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank LucyinDerbyshire
Matlock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Tried this pub as I had it recommended to me,I was very impressed!My husband and myself both had sirloin streak which was cooked just as we had both asked.The food arrived on what I can only describe as a small chopping board,which had homemade onion rings,tomato and a very large fried mushroom,and the best bit to me was the homemade chips which arrived in a mini chip pan basket,which I thought was quite novel and different.The service was excellent,by both the bar staff and girls who dealt with us and extremely friendly,you were made to feel as if we had know them for years.I also had a sweet which was news York Lemon cheesecake and it had to be the best I had ever tried,it was absolutely divine.We had a starter each ,a main and one sweet with two gin and tonics and two half's of cider ,the overall bill was £52.00.In my opinion wasn't bad at all especially as the food was homemade ,presented exceptionally well and had excellent service,not your usual pub grub!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Chesterfield
Reviewed 15 April 2013

First time visiting. As its a pub I thought it would be pub grub. But when my food came out, rump steak. I was impressed. Good presentation. The food was brilliant. Although the service was slow. There was only me and my friend and another couple. When i had finished my drink I didn't get offered by the waitress if id like another one. I had to get up half way through my meal and order some more at the bar. The value for money was reasonable. I was impressed and will be defiantly returning!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

Comfy, warm and cosy. Staff friendly, great ambiance, lovely food quality at affordable prices.
My wife and I dropped in for a drink and decided to have a meal. Pleased we did, everything was super.
It was definately worth the drive out from the Matlock area

• Stayed April 2013
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We have been going to the Kelstedge Inn for many years with different owners. The current management have transformed the pub into a different place. The Pub is run on a much more professional basis , the food is very good , the beer excellent and the staff pleasant and helpfull. Friends that we have taken all agree with our view. It is now a busy place which reflects on the service.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Go walking often and know of the pub now have new owners and new chefs excellent fish and chips and the steak pie was very good worth a re visit if have been before and not delivered only downside is the location

• Stayed February 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kelstedge
Peak Edge Hotel
Casa Hotel
#2 of 15 in Chesterfield
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,335 reviews
The Devonshire Arms at Beeley

Been to Kelstedge Inn? Share your experiences!