Melbourne is a pretty little market town very conveniently situated only a few minutes drive from East Midlands Airport. Harpur's is in the centre of the town and has free parking which is handy. It is a pub with accommodation overhead. Everything was clean and comfortable, a very comfy bed and lovely fresh bed linen. The staff were friendly and helpful. I had fish and chips on one of the evenings while I was staying there and it was delicious. The breakfast was fine, nothing special but fine.
There is regular livce music at weekends and there was a good atmosphere in the bar at night. There are some really nice places to eat in Melbourne and it's situated in lovely countryside, all in all a place well worth visiting and ideally situated for a most enjoyable break, be it for some shopping, nice food and drink, walks in the surrounding countryside or a combination of all these things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harpur's of Melbourne is situated in the heart of Melbourne in South Derbyshire close to East Midlands, Donington Park and the M1, M6, M42 network. The warm welcome from our staff will ensure your experience will be one to remember. If you are looking for accommodation our rooms are modern, warm with a decor that will make your stay feel like a special occasion. See rooms for further details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Ebookers, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your Harpur's of Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harpur`s Of Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Harpur's Of Melbourne Derbyshire