I stayed here on the 19.01.2014 as a quiet getaway for me and my partner.
From the moment i arrived ( and stupidly couldnt find my way in, joan rescued me) to the moment i left i was amazed by the whole experience.
I had booked online for the studio hide away but made an error and upon contacting Joan she offered to upgrade me to the granary suite as my first choice was already booked. FANTASTIC SERVICE.
When you walk into the suite its stunning and blows you away and the hot tub is amazing on a cold night!!
would definatly return! asap!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a ridge high above the Ecclesbourne Valley on The Chatsworth Estates at Shottle, Dannah is the place to relax, unwind and re-charge the batteries. Small and intimate enough to offer a truly unique and personal experience, yet large enough to be professional and unobtrusive. Whether you are coming to Derbyshire to see the sights, visit relatives or to celebrate a romantic occasion, Dannah aims to give you an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LateRooms, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Dannah Farm Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dannah Farm Country House Hotel Shottle
- Dannah Farm Country House Shottle, Derbyshire