Just returned from spending a very relaxing night in the Studio Hideaway. Very cosy with a lounge area with spiral staircase leading to a low beamed bedroom. Very clean and well presented. Nothing was too much trouble from the booking, to tea and scones being offered on our arrival that we enjoyed on our private decking area in the sunshine. The stunning supper platter was amazing served with homemade bread an assortment of meats, prawns, cheese, pasta salad, olives, green salad and fruit. The private hot tub was a lovely way to enjoy a drink whilst the sun went down and even though it rained on us it didn't put the dampeners on the experience. The bed was so comfortable and the full English breakfast was incredible and served in a lovely dining room.
Beautiful location, very remote with stunning views as you travel down the neighbouring lanes.
Would certainly recommend and would love to return for a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a ridge high above the Ecclesbourne Valley on The Chatsworth Estates at Shottle, Dannah is the place to relax, unwind and re-charge the batteries. Small and intimate enough to offer a truly unique and personal experience, yet large enough to be professional and unobtrusive. Whether you are coming to Derbyshire to see the sights, visit relatives or to celebrate a romantic occasion, Dannah aims to give you an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Dannah Farm Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dannah Farm Country House Hotel Shottle
- Dannah Farm Country House Shottle, Derbyshire