“First visit but very impressed”
Review of Prezzo Swadlincote

Prezzo Swadlincote
Ranked #8 of 63 Restaurants in Swadlincote
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Had never been to any Prezzo restaurant before so had no preconcieved ideas.

Friendly wecome, staff were very helpful without being intrusive and seemed to work well as a team. Food and drinks arrived in good time and were of a standard which meant that we would be more than happy to visit again.

Mini dessert and hot drink of choice is an excellent idea and provided a perfect end to an enjoyable meal.

There are newer reviews for Prezzo Swadlincote

Reviewed 5 May 2014

So today myself and my partner decided to have late lunch at Prezzo In Swadlincote.
We shared the Calamari starter, which was disappointing. The squid was rubbery.
I had the prawn risotto. It read well but when it came out I was underwhelmed. The risotto was undercooked, if you like your risotto al dente then you'll be fine. The dish overall was bland, even with smoked salmon and parmesan!
My partner had the crab and lobster tortellini which again was bland! I sampled some and it was ridiculously under seasoned. Such a shame the meal was disappointing. I wouldn't go there again.

For 1 starter, 2 mains and 2 drinks the meal came to £37, so not too pricey but definitely not worth the money.

1  Thank stephy_b88
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Overall a nice experience, if only the waiter was more sympathetic to the fact I had a bone in my chicken pasta. A bloody apology wouldn't have gone amiss.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Popped in for lunch last Sunday with the family and were not disappointed, service is of the highest order and the food was once again superb

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We have been here many times and never had a bad meal. It's always very clean. I think some of the staff could lighten up a little they seem a little too formal other than that you will have a great meal