“Absolutely gorgeous, fantastic food”
Review of The Railway Inn

The Railway Inn
Ranked #17 of 66 Restaurants in Swadlincote
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here twice now; once as part of a group of 8 and again with my partner and child. On both occasions the food was absolutely beautiful; you can certainly tell that it is all freshly prepared and the presentation is outstanding- I would have expected to pay much more money for the type if food on offer.
My daughter enjoyed her children's meal - it was just the right portion size for her: she is 9- I'd say children up to the age of about 10-12 would suit this but it does only cost around £4... What can you expect.
Overall a fantastic experience both times and will definitely be returning with more friends.
Thank you.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We went here for a family meal I ordered a lovely chicken which I can not fault however, my partner had the lamb which was still frozen in the middle. He obviously did not eat it nor did we pay for it. The manager offered us a free meal to go back so we took it but the quality really is not what I e pelted for the type of place it conveys. The kids meal was a frozen microwave pizza which was served cold, I won't be dinning there again

1  Thank princess2388