Stayed just the one night, we were a group of 6 people nearing retirement age who had chosen to go to The Hoste as a celebration break to celebrate one of those milestone birthdays.
The room we were given looked out onto the court yard which due to refurbishment was full of contractors equipment. The room was very comfortable but I found that all the cushions took up valuable living space.
The evening meal was not an inspiring experience, the room was hot and when the air con went on we were in the direct line of fire. The service in the first part of the evening lacked the proffesional touch as we had to ask several times for various items and only when the waiting staff changed at desert did that change for the better. The lounge area has some lovely sumptuous seating where you can enjoy a pre or post dinner drink.
The nights sleep was disturbed by the fire alarm going off and with elderly people standing outside in the rain in their night wear it appeared very disorganised.
I would like to think we would go back as I can't believe a hotel of this calibre can't do better and I would like to think it was just an of night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hoste is a luxury boutique hotel located in Burnham Market, North Norfolk. It offers guests sixty two bedrooms, two acclaimed restaurants and Beauty Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Hoste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoste Arms Hotel Burnham Market
- The Hoste Burnham Market, Norfolk