They call Burnham Market Chelsea on the sea, well I can assure you the quality of food is not quite matching the Kings Road.
£13 for a sandwich and bowl of hand-cut chips. My wife and I both went for sandwiches. The sandwich was pleasant enough, although very mean on the fillings. The chips were undercooked. The choice of ales are limited, only 3 on tap, all mainstream no cask guest ales that you might expect. My wife's wine glass was filthy. The staff were very nice and helpful but I can't help but feel this place is a bit of a tourist trap when in actual fact it could be a fantastic pub. I wouldn't go back which is a shame as Burnham Market is such a lovely village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hoste is a luxury boutique hotel located in Burnham Market, North Norfolk. It offers guests sixty two bedrooms, two acclaimed restaurants and Beauty Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Hoste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoste Arms Hotel Burnham Market
- The Hoste Burnham Market, Norfolk