“Excellent,professional”

Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Thornham
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Focussing on locally-grown and sourced artisan produce, Thornham Deli will showcase the very best that Norfolk has to offer in the deli cafe. The kitchen will continue to produce its own home-made jams, chutney's, cakes and savouries. The daily specials board and lunch table will reflect what is available seasonally and locally. We have our own brand of products produced in our kitchen. There is an amazing gift and lifestyle shop which sells all things for the home and clothing from Anna and Gunhill. The restaurant is famous for breakfast and serves lunches and afternoon tea as well as offering a wide range of home made deli goodies. There is an outside eating and relaxing area with toddlers playground and a more grown up playground next door. Ample parking means there will always be space for you.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Popped in for lunch,excellent choice,well thought out menu with lots of different ideas my respect to the chefs, value for money,clean,tidy excellent service, great food plus leaf tea spot on. Recommend to all,great surroundings both inside plus outside ,all staff no what to do and are very polite. Correct me if I am wrong,was it the owner who was having a small party for her mum and was that young lad serving us your son ,you must be very proud of him what a well manor'ed lad ,so rare these days.

4  Thank peter w

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a very blustery day so wanted somewhere Dog friendly of Lunch, I didn't know that the Dog Friendly area was a marque on the side of the building but as we where feeling brave we went in.
Glad we did, the staff immediately apologised for the poor weather and that we where in the marque.
The coffee was very nice along with the food, we both had chicken fajita's which where very filling and mild enough for Mum.
We liked it so much we returned for Breakfast a few days later but unfortunately the Marque was gone (no doubt damaged by the wind) and it was a little too cold to sit outside.
I hope the covered seating area for dogs returns soon.

2  Thank Sharon E
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my friend popped in for tea and cake with our mums but were so impressed with the selection of food on offer we decided to have lunch instead. The Deli Club sandwich was amazing as was the ham, eggs and chips and the other meals which were ordered. My mum is allergic to egg but the waitress was more than happy to order just ham & chips for her. Even though it’s was extremely busy the service was excellent. We liked it so much that we returned for tea and cake later in the week. Would highly recommend and will definitely visit when we return.

2  Thank Ropeysue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I called in late one June afternoon.We had our dogs with us so we sat outside under the verandah.Our cappuccinos were hot and strong.Excellent as always.

1  Thank Heyden H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We drove an hour and half to go to a restaurant down the road (in a tent) after hearing about them through the Muddy Stilettos. However, the staff there made my mum cry so we chose to leave.
Luckily, your deli came to our rescue! Having been before we knew the food was yummy. But the experience was improved further by the friendly and helpful staff.

Thank you for making our day!

1  Thank Little H