My wife and I ate here twice on our holiday in April 2013. Really lovely pub, very busy so definitely book. Good food, very good service, excellent beers and ciders, Adnams, woodfordes, aspalls and nice wine choices. Very much recommended, a little pricey but worth it. Good but small bar area, didn't eat here, much nicer restaurant area available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Rose & Crown...a traditional Norfolk pub East of England Pub of the Year 2012 - The Good Pub Guide Norfolk Dining Pub of the Year 2012 - The Good Pub Guide Read the reviews...Everything you'd expect . . . from a 14th Century North Norfolk village inn - twisting passages and hidden corners, low ceilings and old beams, pamment floors and log fires, excellent beers and a relaxed, informal atmosphere. . . . and more . . . great food, delicious wines, 16 stylish bedrooms offering outstanding bed & breakfast accommodation, sunny walled garden, children's play fort and friendly staff. . . . all in all . . . one of the best places from which to explore glorious North Norfolk . . to walk, eat, shop, read, bird watch, golf, sail and most importantly, to relax. We have a younger sister, the Bank House Hotel in King's Lynn. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Rose And Crown Hotel Snettisham
- Rose And Crown Snettisham
- Rose And Crown Hotel Snettisham
- The Rose And Crown Snettisham, Norfolk