I like going to this pub for food as it is consistently good in a relaxed atmosphere. Family friendly, kids of all ages are not an issue. If you are 13+ then I would suggest trying one of the side rooms as these seem quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Rose & Crown...a traditional Norfolk pub East of England Pub of the Year 2012 - The Good Pub Guide Norfolk Dining Pub of the Year 2012 - The Good Pub Guide Read the reviews...Everything you'd expect . . . from a 14th Century North Norfolk village inn - twisting passages and hidden corners, low ceilings and old beams, pamment floors and log fires, excellent beers and a relaxed, informal atmosphere. . . . and more . . . great food, delicious wines, 16 stylish bedrooms offering outstanding bed & breakfast accommodation, sunny walled garden, children's play fort and friendly staff. . . . all in all . . . one of the best places from which to explore glorious North Norfolk . . to walk, eat, shop, read, bird watch, golf, sail and most importantly, to relax. We have a younger sister, the Bank House Hotel in King's Lynn. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Rose And Crown Hotel Snettisham
- Rose And Crown Snettisham
- Rose And Crown Hotel Snettisham
- The Rose And Crown Snettisham, Norfolk