Lovely lunch in this quaint Norfolk village.
Professional staff who clearly know the needs of today's diner.
Great selection of wines, good beers in a really cosy venue.
Mum had the leek and potato soup, while I had the battered haddock. Great stuff.
Seek out the eaterie soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Rose & Crown...a traditional Norfolk pub East of England Pub of the Year 2012 - The Good Pub Guide Norfolk Dining Pub of the Year 2012 - The Good Pub Guide Read the reviews...Everything you'd expect . . . from a 14th Century North Norfolk village inn - twisting passages and hidden corners, low ceilings and old beams, pamment floors and log fires, excellent beers and a relaxed, informal atmosphere. . . . and more . . . great food, delicious wines, 16 stylish bedrooms offering outstanding bed & breakfast accommodation, sunny walled garden, children's play fort and friendly staff. . . . all in all . . . one of the best places from which to explore glorious North Norfolk . . to walk, eat, shop, read, bird watch, golf, sail and most importantly, to relax. We have a younger sister, the Bank House Hotel in King's Lynn. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Rose And Crown Hotel Snettisham
- Rose And Crown Snettisham
- Rose And Crown Hotel Snettisham
- The Rose And Crown Snettisham, Norfolk