“Lovely one-night stay”

Summerdale Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hailsham
Summerdale Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 12 Hailsham B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We have just had a wonderful one-night stay at Summerdale and only wish we could have stayed longer. This is a lovely B&B, spotless, comfortable and professionally run. Trish is so welcoming and our room was perfect with a lovely bathroom next door. We had the four poster room, with tea / coffee making facilities and a packet of biscuits, plus Sky TV and a lovely comfy mattress. We had breakfast in the dining room with other guests, and while we couldn't manage the full English, it looked amazing. Also a beautiful garden which sadly we didn't have time to enjoy fully. Next time we visit family in Hailsham we will definitely stay with Trish again. Roger and Bridget H.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Trish L, Owner at Summerdale Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for your extremely complimentary review. I am pleased you had a wonderful short stay and had a good nights sleep on the Four Poster's memory foam mattress. If you choose to visit again maybe you will be able to sit in the garden and sample the full English breakfast. I hope you enjoyed your fish and chip lunch. It was a pleasure to meet you both. Kind regards.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

If you a pondering about where to stay in the area this has to be your choice. Trish was such a lovely,genuine person. The house and grounds are faultless and accommodation comfortable. The breakfast was enormous and was so big I didn't eat for the rest of the day!!
We were down visiting family and only stayed the one night. My wife and I stayed in the four poster bedroom and our daughter was across the corridor in a double room. The bathroom was separate between the two rooms.
All in all it was perfect and if needed again would definitely be back.
Jason, Julie and Jasmine

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Trish L, Owner at Summerdale Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Thank your for review. I am glad you found the breakfast filling and the rooms comfortable. I am very privileged to have a home surrounded by a beautiful garden. It is much appreciated that you have taken the time to write a review as I know your lives are very busy and your respective jobs are important, keep up the good work. Your Daughter has impeccable manners, a credit to yourselves. It was a pleasure to have the three of you stay and do hope you will visit again in the future. Kind regards, Trish

Reviewed 18 March 2014

well there we were again at tricia's, and as usual a whole week of being pampered with perfect facilities, clean, dry, warm and all the comforts of home including being served the best breakfast that I have ever come across,I defy anyone who thinks they can get a better one anywhere else.
as I said before I think tricia has just the best service ethos ever and her attitude to detail puts all the other hotels in the shade no matter how big or who they are, and she does not charge as much as other b+b hotels, not only that but she is idealy placed for anywhere along the east sussex area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank richard i
Trish L, Owner at Summerdale Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for your extremely complimentary review. I am so glad you both had a lovely relaxing stay, you both deserved the break. It was a pleasure to meet your wife she is an incredible lady and in spite of everything she has to endure remains positive. I look forward to welcoming you back for another weeks stay at the end of July. With my best wishes. Trish.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

My husband and I stayed over night at Summerdale B&B, we arrived to a warm welcome from the owner Trish, we were shown to our room, which was large and spotless, with a very comfortable bed! We enjoyed an excellent breakfast in the morning! Would certainly recommend Summerdale B&B.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DorchesterAlice
Trish L, Owner at Summerdale Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Thank you for your review and for choosing Summerdale for your stop over. Any recommendations are really appreciated. I am glad you found the room spacious, clean and comfortable and thought your breakfast was excellent. I hope you had an enjoyable Birthday and a relaxing few days away. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back in the future. Kind regards.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Stayed in this cosy B&B for one night following a relative's wedding, wished we had just bit the bullet and booked two nights actually. Trish, the proprietor is such an angel. I have never met someone who is so genuine and kind; and is great with kids! We stayed in the room with the four-poster bed which had a bathroom adjacent to it specifically designated for that room. The place is amazing and has nice views.

We were served breakfast fit for a king and lush it was!. I cannot fault this accommodation. I feel so bad for not writing this review sooner.

Trish is amazing and I wish her all the best in all her future endeavours.

Bez and Netzayi

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Netzayi
Trish L, Owner at Summerdale Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Thank you for your positive and very complimentary review. It was my pleasure to meet such a lovely family and your little girl is a credit to you. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

My husband and I stayed for 1 night at Summerdale whilst visiting friends nearby for a new years eve party. We live quite nearby but decided to stay overnight. We stayed in the ensuite room which was an excellent size, very clean, modern and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was first class and will keep you full for the rest of the day. The hospitality from Trish was also first class, very friendly and couldnt do enough for us. We would recommend a stay here to anyone and will be staying again ourselves for a nice, quiet, relaxing weekend away.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Trish L, Owner at Summerdale Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Thank you so much for your excellent review. I was pleased you found your stay relaxing and enjoyable. It was lovely to meet you both and was good to chat after breakfast and get to know you more. I would like very much to welcome you back for a weekend break in the near future. Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Kind regards.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Stayed at Summerdale for 3 nights whilst working away. Trish was very considerate and kind. The room was very nice as was the en suite. Breakfast was top notch. Great Facilities. Excellent customer service.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I am pleased the facilities and service provided was to your liking. It was my pleasure to meet you and hope if your work brings you to the area in the future you will return. Wishing you a Happy New Year. Kind regards.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hailsham
Travelodge Hellingly Eastbourne
#1 of 5 in Herstmonceux
Corn Exchange
Corn Exchange
#12 of 12 in Hailsham

Been to Summerdale Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!