“best Indian in baldock”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My favourite indian in baldock. Taken many friends and visitors here now and no ones been disappointed. And the sunday deal is amazing, great value!

1  Thank natalie c

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I keep going back here as I personally think it's one of the best in Baldock. I ordered a Lamb Biryani for a takeaway and I have to say it was exquisite. Credit where it's due.

2  Thank 79kerry
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This Indian restaurant is rated one of the best restaurants on my list and the best indian. I consider it my 'local'. Been there several times in the last couple of years - always polite and welcoming staff. Comfortable dining space. Menu is a combination of the usual and some different curries. Food always great - proper taste of spices and considered level of heat (you can let the chef know how much heat you like in your curry). Also happy to put together something off menu. Even my veggie Indian friends like it !!

They do specials from time to time and the proprietor is a generous guy.

Would recommend this place for romantic dinners and dinners with colleagues.
Looking forward to the next visit...

2  Thank Holly-Trav
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I eat here a lot.... The service is great as well as the food. I have come here with my husband, just the two of us and I have been with a large group of friends and never been disappointed. I like the decor and the seating in some places the tables are too close together and they feel overcrowded not here, we'll designed and thought out. The food is always first class. Already booked to go again with work.

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Went on a Sunday evening for the first time as a party of 3 a
Nd all had the £10.95 fixed price meal.

What value for money- starter, main, vegetable side, rice or naan and a dessert or coffee. The food arrived was all of a very high quality and regular sized portions.

Service was good and staff friendly. Only thing I would say was that the restaurant lacked a bit of cosiness however that would not detract from visiting again. Well worth the visit

1  Thank Jackie G