This is without doubt one of the nicest B&Bs I have stayed in for some time - and I spend a lot of time staying in such places for my work. The room was to a really high standard, the breakfast was excellent and the 'landlady' Amanda lovely. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Poplars, originally a farm house, built in 1901, is an impressive detached property with far reaching grounds. Set within an acre of gardens, the Poplars Rooms are all accessed via their own private entrance, affording you the privacy usually associated with a larger hotel, whilst offering our guests the personal touches and attention to detail from a small family owned Bed & Breakfast. Ideally located for access to all major routes ( A1, A61 & A19) as well as being only 250m from the train station, The Poplars is an ideal base for business or pleasure. All rooms are exceptionally well equipped with all the comforts you would expect from a quality driven establishment; Freeview TV, Power Shower, Free WIFI, Bathrobes, Mineral Water and Tea & Coffee facilities, make for those extra special touches. A great night's sleep, complimented by a fantastic breakfast..... Bed & Breakfast as it should be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your The Poplars - Rooms & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Poplars - Rooms & Cottages Hotel Thirsk
- The Poplars - Rooms And Cottages