Fourways Guesthouse
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
The Black Swan Inn(Thornton-le-Moor)
View Hotel
Solberge Hall Hotel(Newby Wiske)
Golden Lion Hotel(Northallerton)
Allerton Court Hotel(Northallerton)
View Hotel
All reviewsguest house isfull english breakfastowners markcomfortable double bedstayed hereb bdefinately stay herefew minutes walkmarket squarefantastic locationbank holiday weekendgreat hostsplace to stayhome from hometown centrebreakfast was amazingfamily room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This guest house is very good, very friendly staff, comfortable rooms with on suite facilities.
The breakfast was excellent, A good Yorkshire hearty breakfast which kept us going for the rest of the day. Highly recommended establishment,. We will use this again when we next visit Thirsk.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank svenglide2013
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I so enjoyed my stay here... The owners Nikki and Mark were so welcoming and the food was fantastic! Really liked my room (single) - clean and compact - with everything I needed (including toothpaste!)
Would definitely go back - would be my first choice when next in area.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Angela-Norfolk
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We held a Board Meeting over the weekend in September 2013 for 8 people. We were given exclusive access to the dining area and lounge to use for our meetings. The rooms were extremely comfortable and the attention to detail fantastic. Mark and Niki provided excellent meals throughout the day with regular tea refills and the supply of great tea time treats. A huge bonus for me was that gluten free options were made available. We had use of the outside patio area at the end of each evening which gave us all time to relax and chat.

Mark and Niki arranged for our dinner reservation at the local restaurant escourting us there to ensure we found the venue.

The breakfasts were incredible with a varied selection and plenty of it too.

I also had to opportunity to explore the local area by bicycle which I thoroughly recommend as it is very pretty and a great way to see everything.

Thank you Mark and Niki for making us so welcome and for all you did to ensure our weekend was successful.

Ruth
National President 13 - 14
Ladies Circle GB&I

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Ruth C
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night, to attend an evening race meeting. Location could not be better 5 minute walk into Thirsk market square and 5 minutes the other way to the race course. On the door step of a Tesco in case you have forgotten anything.

I am always a little suspicious when reviews rave about the owners - Mark & Niki deserve all the compliments and more. Made us feel very welcome, gave us advice on the best places to eat and for a drink. Friendly and chatty but not over powering. Really nice, genuine people.

Our room wasn't on suite but shower room and WC very handy so it wasn't a problem.
The room was very clean and comfortable. The beds were big and really comfortable. We all had a great nights sleep.

Breakfast was amazing - local award winning ingredients. It tasted as good as it looked.

We will definitely stay here again - I could not fault it!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Jiddyb
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Great location just a short walk from the market square. Rooms well equipped, clean and recently decorated. Bed was comfy and room toasty warm. Stayed in the downstairs disabled access room which was great for space and fully kitted out for anyone needing wheelchair access. Hosts Mark & Nikki couldn't have been more helpful or friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The Full Yorkshire breakfast was sublime, all locally sourced and cooked to perfection. Will definitely be staying again next time I am in town. Thanks guys!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo