“Wellingborough's Finest”
Review of India Night - CLOSED

India Night
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our restaurant has the facility to accommodate up to 100 cars in our car park as well as air conditioning and hold special events when you pre book also prepare food on a large scale. Our team of dedicated staff and award winning chef wants you to enjoy your time in India Night.
Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

Been recommended so many times by friends and family so finally decided to take their word and try out India Night and I have got to say I was left dazzled by what they have to offer. Went it in with my parents a week back and as soon as you walk in your greeted by a pleasent welcome, the atmosphere in the restaurant is incredibly Indian you could feel a buzz going through your system that makes you enjoy your evening even more. Food was spot on, no delays what so ever, drinks were bubbling and most of all the service you get is unbelievable, my parents love this restaurant and from now on so do I, it was my first time here but I can gurantee it's not my last :)

Reviewed 15 May 2012

we have had a few take away meals here,just because its more convenient for us, the food was lovely and we had a drink while we waited, got home and enjoyed the meal, the staff were friendly and had a few tables full which was good fro mid week.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Quality is something we all look for in food and class is something we need around us once dining in a restaurant. India Night provides both those service with a touch of eastern magic. On a personal note I believe its the best restaurant in town most certainly cant be beaten on price nor can it be tested on its quality. It's had a change of hands in recent months and if I'm honest the new guys are doing a fantastic job, they brought with them a spark that wasn't here years ago and a formula to impress customers that can't be replicated. Its an astonishing restaurant, defiantly the finest in Wellingborough. If you haven't been yet, well then you surely haven't had real Indian food. Strongly RECOMMEND!

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Few of us have a favourite Indian restaurant or take away we regularly use and are reluctant to change. Well I've found a great restaurant in the heart of Wellingborough called India Night, it surely must be the biggest and certainly the best restaurant in town. The standard set by these guys are extraordinary for one the value is ridiculously cheap and along with that the food is something out of this world, now I know why Indians never share their recipe! As soon as you walk in, your greeted by a warm welcome to go with the excellent customer service, throughout the whole evening me and my wife enjoyed the sparkling atmosphere. We were kept happy, the music was sound to our ears and most importantly they delivered the food as we've never tasted before, so delicious and fragrent it left my taste buds tingling. My wife is a keen diner at Vojoun but after tonight she wont be returning there simply due to Indian Night stealing our hearts. We felt very much comfortable during our evening and most importantly we knew we were welcomed by the staff, singleing out one staff in particular the waiter 'Safi' was entertaining throughout our meal not only us but all the other 10-15 people that were inside! He had treated us very warmly and also offered us a cheeky free spirit at the end of our meal! My wife was spoilt for choice so we decided to get two baileys instead of one! We thank India Night for a very "MEMORABLE" evening.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I came to india night last saturday to dine in and when I got here the people were very nice and charming, I orded my meal. The service was magnificent and the food was very delicious it was the best food ive ever tasted in my entire life. Every thing was clean and good presentation, and at the end the waiters offerd us free drinks, which was ever so kind of them. I rate the reasturant - 10/10 on everything and from now on I will come down every week to dine in. and thank you very much india night for such a great night out.