“3rd Visit”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Wellingborough
Bristol, United Kingdom
“3rd Visit”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Third time we have stayed here recently. Always clean, warm and comfortable. Staff always helpful. The optional breakfast is good. Price, if booked in advance, is excellent value. The Premier Inn just down the road is not as good as this!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

IbisWellingboroughGM, General Manager at Ibis Wellingborough, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again for a fourth visit..
Cristina Serrano

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Newport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stay in a lot of hotels and this is one of the worst and it the first time I stayed in an ibis
Their so called restaurant is terrible only has 4 mains in it 2 choise of pizza fish pie or salad and also the lager was flat for the 2 weeks I was there, room has a bad smell in it, and wasn't looked after very well , tv was awful only have 5 channels and have to pay for the rest , and Internet was so slow there's no point using it do not recommend would always use a premier in over this hotel

• Stayed December 2013
IbisWellingboroughGM, General Manager at Ibis Wellingborough, responded to this review, 21 December 2013
I am so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience staying with us. Our Menu changed recently but we do offer extra special starters and meals everyday in the hotel. I do apologize for the smell in your room and I would like to let you know that we have 24/7 reception with staff trained to deal with the minor issues in the bedrooms within 15 minutes. Please, do not hesitate to contact us in the future shall you experience any problems during your stay. I appreciate the feedback and rest assured that we take all the comments very seriously. But I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards
Ingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Stayed for one night visiting family and was pleasantly surprised, the hotel is easy to find and close to the main road, happily the windows let no noise through, although our room was at the back. Staff pleasant and the room itself was large for a budget hotel and had a sofa, ideal for watching the TV rather than lying on the bed. Paid £5 for our dog, which was not unreasonable as some hotels have asked for £20 (Travelodge). Nice large shower room, comfortable bed. The breakfast was largely very good, a buffet with lots of choice although the scrambled eggs and hash browns probably had been on a hotplate for some time. Would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
IbisWellingboroughGM, General Manager at Ibis Wellingborough, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you also for your feedback regarding the breakfast. I can assure you it is really welcome in order to improve always the quality and service we offer.
I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
Kind regards, Cristina Serrano
Royal Wootton Bassett, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I only booked this at the very last minute due to a very last minute business stay.

Arrived and my booking was all fine, checked in all friendly and simple.

Room was very clean with everything you need.

Good range of TV channels with a good picture and decent sound.

The star of the room is the beds. They are very comfy and even though it was a single, was very spacious, which gave me a fantastic nights sleep.

Breakfast was an extra £7.95, although I am sure I have paid a lot less if I paid this the night before.

Breakfast was good. Good quality sausages and lovely bacon. Hot croissants, decent coffee etc. Only let down was the fruit salad which was basically a bowl of chopped apples with a few scattered grapes.

Will be back again if in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Wellingborough. As you noticed, all beds have been changed recently to provide our customers a good night sleep and I am glad you enjoyed it.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Visited Wellingborough for a family wedding. We all stayed at the Ibis and it was great! The staff was outstanding! Housekeeping always made sure we had what we needed. The showers could use a curtain or door so water doesn't get all over the floor causing a hazard. The front desk staff were very friendly and nice to talk too. The lobby is huge. We did make use of the pool table, bar, and chilled in the lobby. We didn't make use of the breakfast as it was not free. All in all if I return to Wellingborough I will stay at the Ibis.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
My team and I very much appreciate your kind words, and we're glad to have been a part of your journey. I hope you enjoyed the wedding too! We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Cristina Serrano
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wellingborough
The Hind Hotel
Westone Manor Hotel
Westone Manor Hotel
#28 of 29 in Northampton
Holiday Inn Express Kettering

Been to Ibis Wellingborough? Share your experiences!