“Terrible customer service from the Staff & Management.”

Jungle Parc - Northampton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
taylormnt
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Terrible customer service from the Staff & Management.”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

My 6yr old Son had his birthday party today at the Jungle Parc.
Overall the kids enjoy the Parc but the management & Team have no interest supporting the kids and spent the 2 hours chatting in a group and on two occasions I challenge their service and I was told that ther job is to assist and not supervise. I complained to the management / owner who did not take on board my views.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank taylormnt
julien a, General Manager at Jungle Parc - Northampton, responded to this review, 25 August 2013
Im sorry you did not think our staff were vigilant at our site in Irchester, for the juniour course staff are requested to fully train your children (with parents watching so they understand the continuous saftey system) & after training & staff are happy that the children understand customers are required to take care of their own children, after this staff have to go to their posts to ensure the course is properly surveyed & if children need assistance staff are on hand. staff do not take your children around the course, this is fully explained on the disclaimer you sign & during the training session.

We were aware their was a complaint yesterday & luckily our Director was onsite to witness the situation, it was a quite morning yesterday and as soon as a member of your party needed assistance a staff member was with you to help your son.

It was apparant however that you were not onsite during the party or helping the children around the course but then come over afterwards & were very rude to all our staff members & our director, even though our staff members (4 in total watching the childrens course) were their for your group during the party.

We at Jungle Parc take complaints very seriously however on this occasion we fail to see what the complaint is actually about, our course & managment of the course is annually inspected along with full annual inspections by the Health & Saftey executive. We have a very high saftey record which we are very proud of & we have never had a complaint regarding the saftey of our site or the competence of our staff members.

We do not tolerate rude members of the public speaking to our staff or putting false reviews on Trip Advisor. Everyone with your party told staff they had an excellent time!!

Rushden
“Worth a Visit & a Good Experience!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

After reading some of the Reviews on here I can justify its a worth visiting! I must admit it can get a little expensive for a family. But keep your eyes open for discount codes online. The main course has some easy & difficult challenging sections, So options are given for different abilities or confidence levels. The instructor we had was informative & gave us enough training to complete the hour long course.

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“great afternoon out”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I recently took a youth group to Jungle Parc, consisting of boys ages 6-14 and all of them really enjoyed themselves. The younger ones went on an a track specially designed for their age group and the older ones went on the adult one.They all felt it equally challenging. The instructors were friendly and very helpful. As we were a large group the group discount made it a very attractive price for a fantastic afternoon out.

Visited June 2013
Northants, UK
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Great for grown-ups too!”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This may be aimed mainly towards children/families, but I went in a group of adults aged ~30 upwards, celebrating a 65th birthday, and it was a fantastic way to celebrate still being young at heart! As a 50-something female, I wondered if I would cope, but it was fine. The training was clear and I felt safe. The course was more challenging than I expected (having seen an FAQ on the website indicating it suited 'beginners', I had thought it might be too tame). There were a number where I wondered if I could manage to stay upright, and indeed I slipped near the end of one and was unable to get myself onto the platform. The staff spotted me fast and I was 'rescued' and continuing very soon. For me this was not expensive... 1.5 hours of active entertainment, with laughter thrown in, left me on a high. It would be an excellent stress-reliever as it is impossible to think of anything else whilst concentrating on getting around the course! Highly recommended. I found wearing trainers best, as a good grip is key to success.

Visited April 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent fun!!”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

As the other revies say (bar 1!) this place is really good fun and compared to GOAPE this place is really good value for money! we went to GOAPE with our 2 teeneages and my self & my husband and it cost for the 4 of us over £100 for around an hours activity, Jungle Parc was £65 less 20% discount as they were having an offer on, we had a brilliant time and loved the easy routes and the hard routes on offer, we then spen the afternoon in the park and had a nice lunch on the cafe and the walks were lovely tooped off with an ice cream. I would reccomend this for all familys & as they have a childrens section little ones can join in too.

Visited April 2013