Premier Inn Wellingborough Hotel
  • Restaurant
Ibis Wellingborough(Wellingborough)
Woodlands Lodge(Northampton)
View Hotel
All reviewsduckbeefeater next doorcar parksanta podbeefeater restaurantnice roomretail parkvery comfortable staygood nights sleepexcellent stayample parkingstaff on receptionair conone night staycomfortable bedvisiting familyon arrival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Very comfortable Premier Inn. Easy to find on the way into Wellingborough from the A45. Quite small and quiet, two storey hotel with ample parking next to a Beefeater. Not town centre, however easy stroll to M&S Simply Food across the road or large Tesco 5 minute walk down the road. Staff exceptionally welcoming, friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
OpsManager5005, Manager at Premier Inn Wellingborough Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Premier Inn Wellingborough.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will return to us soon. I have passed on your feedback to the rest of the team.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Have stayed in many premier inns over the years- but have to say premier inn should be proud of their staff as they are outstanding. V attentive. Special thanks to Karen who dealt with a slight problem of us arriving v late at night to find that one of the beds was not made up. She was v apologetic, couldn't have been more helpful and rushed to make the bed up. Karen was incredibly professional and she informed the staff on handover the next day who also could not be more helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Premier Inn Wellingborough.

Im Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass on your comments regarding Karen.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Be warned - Wellingborough Premier Inn (April 2014) have hot water problems. They acknowledge this and are planning upgrades in due course. Due to expansion of the building the old system cannot cope but is scheduled for upgrade. At peak times you will not be able to shower or bathe and will have to use the kettle if you wish to hand wash. Also the adjacent Beefeater was incapable to serving breakfast in a timely manner. Delays approached 45 minutes to get hot food.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
OpsManager5005, Manager at Premier Inn Wellingborough Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Premier Inn Wellingborough.

We spoke at length on the phone with regards the issues you had with here at Wellingborough, We also made you aware that we are currently dealing with the situation. I hope that this will not deter you from staying with us here again.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We booked this as it was ideally situated to Santa Pod; what we didn't expect was the great staff we encountered throughout our stay in both the hotel & the restaurant. The food was excellent & the choice in the children's menu was great.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Staying away on business is not something I particularly enjoy so I tend to find small, friendly hotels/inns etc with a good restaurant. Sadly I couldn't find one which was convenient so I booked in here. Having checked in I wandered over to the Dog & Duck, I enjoyed real ale, the best steak I've had in a long time and friendly service. When I got back to my room I started to analyse the whole experience and came to the conclusion that I've been missing out! Over breakfast I chatted to the manageress, if only more places had staff like her.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Premier Inn Wellingborough.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will return to us soon. I have passed on your feedback to the rest of the team, also to the manageress in the Dog and Duck.