Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
£35
All reviews duck santa pod car park retail park visiting family easy parking very comfortable stay comfy bed reception staff room was spotless one night stay plenty of parking family room quiet location cooked breakfast town centre tea and coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2024

Sadly the system was down so we couldn’t have a keycard to get into our room, which made it really awkward for us to keep asking staff to let us in. The local homeless people were very disruptive and my children was really scared - the staff just said that they are always here and not to worry which worried us even more. There was a strong smell of weed in the corridor and the restaurant opposite was closed which was a let down.

Date of stay: February 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 January 2024

The queen of my heart. What a beautiful and lovely welcome after a lovely meal at the beefeater. She welcomes with warmth and smile that can only be discredited as decedent. Explaining my accommodation and recommendations was sublime. A real special experience and I’m glad that we’ve met. Thankfully
A premier inn lover.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Cannm1991
Reviewed 14 January 2024 via mobile

Very welcoming staff have been there for past few month due to work reason all staff are very welcoming and go above and beyond. Rooms very well maintained and quiet location and easy to onward travel if needed. Free parking and close to the town if want different things. Will definitely be coming made some good friends there xx

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank garryw533
Reviewed 11 January 2024

I recently had the pleasure of staying, and it was an unforgettable experience. From the moment I arrived, the staff went above and beyond to ensure my comfort and satisfaction. The luxurious accommodations, coupled with exceptional service, made my stay truly memorable. The hotel’s prime location made easy acces to town shops restaurant, Highly recommended!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Michal S
Reviewed 11 January 2024

Well what more can you ask for? My room was spotless on arrival. The bed is nice and comfortable. The lovely lady on the night shift who checked me and I see when I get back every night is absolutely great and polite! The hotel is also in an ideal location with easy access to surrounding areas.

Trip type: Travelled solo