Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lighthousesalt
Zabbar, Malta

Premier Inn Wellingburough

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
The room was super clean, the staff very friendly and helpful and the location is surrounded by places to eat. I would return gladly to this hotel.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
£90
      • Travelodge
        £32
      2.3 miles from Premier Inn Wellingborough Hotel
      View more hotels in Wellingborough
      All reviews duck santa pod car park retail park visiting family easy parking very comfortable stay comfy bed reception staff room was spotless one night stay plenty of parking family room quiet location cooked breakfast town centre tea and coffee
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room rate has crept up a lot over the last few years as a result of the Covid-19 lockdown and the Russian invasion of Ukraine which has driven up inflation but we still want to come back to the Premier Inn Wellingborough. It is situated at the close proximity of the start and finish of the Waendel. The room is clean and the staff are helpful. Kate is one of the very long standing staff who is forever polite, professional and friendly. Kate is the model employee of Premier Inn

Date of stay: May 2024
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      2  Thank 7729Rowing
      Reviewed 1 May 2024

Stayed there couple times for business, hotel small but very cosy. Staff are amazing especialy Victoria, she is very friendly and make me feel very welcome.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
      Reviewed 13 April 2024

I always stay at this hotel every tume I cane. The rooms are spacious, clean and quiet. All staff are very lively and very helpful.

MacDonald, Lidl, Marks and Spencer, Starbuck are around the hotel. The only thing is there is so much choice if restaurants. But all good to a business traveller.

Will surely come again next time.

Date of stay: April 2024
      • Trip type: Travelled on business
      1  Thank Go324449
      Reviewed 26 March 2024

I've stayed in Premiers Inns before and, as usual, this time was no different in that the hotel was tidy, the room was clean with all amenities in place.
      What was different this time was the fact that I requested to check in early into a specific room.
      Freida, the manager, made this happen and with a smile on her face.
      Thank you Freida, you made my stay just a bit more special.
      Premier Inn - Freida is a credit to you.

Room tip: You're in good hands.
      Date of stay: March 2024
      • Trip type: Travelled solo
      Reviewed 21 March 2024

It was my first time staying over at the Wellingborough branch for the "Back to the 90s" boybands concert as well as seeing my favourite boyband, "a1" of course & for "911" too! It was such a great excitement day for me! The location is very convenient for me because it is near to the Castle Theatre Wellingborough itself! Absolutely amazing! Kate has given me a great check out greet too! Jahmal was a gentleman when I checked in and looked after me too. It was such an exciting stay due to 2 members of "911" actually stayed over at the same hotel as I was too!!! It was cool to see the guests who went to the same event as I did. It was so close by. I was so amazed! I will be back in the future! It was such a fun night that the vending machine has been stuck that Lee Brennan from 911 actually want something from the vending machine but failed to get his snack. I was spending time with him in the reception area alongside with his fans too! What a night it was! I do hope that one day it will happen again! Thank you Premier Inn!!

Room tip: It will take 20-30 minutes walk from the Wellingborough train station. So, make sure that you are prepared for the long walk.
      Date of stay: March 2023