After arranging this hotel at the last minute on a business trip I didn't expect much... I have stayed in some great places, but equally some absolutely horrendous hotels and B&B's...
What I got was excellent food and a spacious, well furnished, clean room... With Sky TV thrown in!
The staff were great, especially as I arrived 10 minutes before they stopped serving food, nothing was too much trouble...
My only criticism was the car park, it seems to fill quickly and couldn't accommodate my van (long wheel base sprinter), I did manage to park on the street outside without any issues...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in rural Sussex, in the shadow of the South Downs, this exceptional family run free house is a joy to behold.In Bramber village (Best kept village in South East England multiple years) The Castle Inn Hotel and Conference Centre sits in magnificent splendour. The front of the Inn is bathed in glorious summer hanging baskets, meticulously cared for.To the rear is an English garden that, quite literally, takes your breath away. Packed with almost every plant imaginable for a garden there are a few surprises in store, such as the Strawberry and Tomato plants that seemingly go unnoticed until their juicy red fruit appears. Tranquillity best describes the atmosphere as you sit back and relax, only to be replaced by awe and wonder as Mr. and Mrs. Swan glide effortlessly passed on the stream, not five feet away, with their half a dozen signets ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Castle Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Inn Hotel And Conference Centre
- The Castle Inn Hotel Bramber, West Sussex