Stayed 1 night on business. Arrived ridiculously late after a long journey, very helpful chef let us in for the night and we checked in properly next day so we could get a decent sleep- no fuss, just understanding of our long journey. Had a gorgeous breakfast of salmon and scrambled egg, room rate was very reasonable compared to neighbouring hotel. Room was quirky, floor on a tilt but just added to the character! Very clean, modern bathroom and comfy bed. Couldn't ask for more when paying less than £100. Would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in rural Sussex, in the shadow of the South Downs, this exceptional family run free house is a joy to behold.In Bramber village (Best kept village in South East England multiple years) The Castle Inn Hotel and Conference Centre sits in magnificent splendour. The front of the Inn is bathed in glorious summer hanging baskets, meticulously cared for.To the rear is an English garden that, quite literally, takes your breath away. Packed with almost every plant imaginable for a garden there are a few surprises in store, such as the Strawberry and Tomato plants that seemingly go unnoticed until their juicy red fruit appears. Tranquillity best describes the atmosphere as you sit back and relax, only to be replaced by awe and wonder as Mr. and Mrs. Swan glide effortlessly passed on the stream, not five feet away, with their half a dozen signets ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Castle Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Inn Hotel And Conference Centre
- The Castle Inn Hotel Bramber, West Sussex