Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Eyebrow threading

Absolutely brilliant threading job on my eyebrows. They have never looked so good. Highly... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
862chantallew
Brilliant Result

Highly recommend. First time user and was the best I have ever experienced . Expert in her field... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2020
dianewatson08
Ramsgate, United Kingdom

All reviews eyebrow threading lovely lady malai feel extremely welcome amazing treatment brows waxing treading skilled salon
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend Threading Station. Friendliest salon I've ever been too. So professional and knowledgeable. 5 stars from me!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank PhilLock
Palak P, Owner at Threading Station, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you so much for the positive review.

I look forward to seeing you soon for your next appointment!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I cannot recommend Palak and Threading Station enough! I went in to treat myself with some Threading, waxing and a massage and couldn't fault the service i received.

Palak came across as warm and welcoming and also very professional due to the advice she gave.

The room itself is so relaxing i almost fell asleep!

She has definitely got a repeat customer in me and i will be telling friends and family about her.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank tashat323

It was a pleasure to treat you and i look forward to our next appointment!