Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Brilliant Result

Highly recommend. First time user and was the best I have ever experienced . Expert in her field... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2020
dianewatson08
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
Superb

My 13 year old daughter wanted her eyebrows shaped for the first time and we were recommended to... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2020
sarahbL1608BG

All reviews eyebrow threading lovely lady malai feel extremely welcome amazing treatment brows waxing treading skilled salon
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

Palak is a lovely lady - really took her time to make sure I was comfortable and happy with the end result. She is a real expert and it was a pain free experience.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 18 March 2019

I'm so happy to have finally found somewhere to have my eyebrows threaded that is local, painless and enjoyable!

Not only is Palak highly skilled at what she does, she is also gentle and lovely! In the past I have not always looked forward to having my eyebrows threaded but I will do from now on.

Thank you Palak!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 22 February 2019 via mobile

I have been getting waxed for years and have not had such a professional job done as at the threading station. She did an amazing job, absolutely perfect. She was so friendly and explained everything clearly! She wanted to make sure it was perfect and spent quality time making sure she did..

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

Had a threading appointment at this place yesterday, the lady who did my eyebrows was Palak Patel, really lovely and friendly lady. I was nervous for this appointment as I’m used to waxing but due to facial antibiotics I can’t have this anymore. I’ve had my eyebrows threaded elsewhere once before and I remembered it to be a very painful experience, however, Palak did an amazing job and was painless threading!!! She talked me through what she was doing and shaped them up nicely after not having them done for almost a month! The room looked professional, clean and cute! And Palak finished off with putting soothing gel on after the threading to cool my skin. I have found my new regular eyebrow place, thank you so much Palak!! Don’t hesitate to visit this place, friendly and professional environment with an experienced lady :)

Date of experience: December 2018
353palakp, Owner at Threading Station, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2019

Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I hope to see you again very soon.

Regards

Palak

Reviewed 9 December 2018

I decided to grow my brows to try to create thicker brows after years of over-plucking to create angular brows, they where truly unruly and Palak was very professional, makes you feel at ease and relaxed and the threading didnt hurt at all. My brows are now beautifully even and immaculate. Very reasonably priced as well!

Date of experience: December 2018
Palak P, Owner at Threading Station, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

Hi!

Thank you so much for your review.

I hope to see you soon!