Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Brilliant Result

Highly recommend. First time user and was the best I have ever experienced . Expert in her field... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2020
dianewatson08
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
Superb

My 13 year old daughter wanted her eyebrows shaped for the first time and we were recommended to... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2020
sarahbL1608BG

All reviews eyebrow threading lovely lady malai feel extremely welcome amazing treatment brows waxing treading skilled salon
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

Had my eyebrows threaded here for the first time. Palak was amazing, really kind and helpful and explained everything to me before she started. My brows were uneven and messy before and are now so much more symmetrical and I love the results! Couldn’t recommend enough!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 17 May 2019

Palek is an absolute professional and understands customer service. I've visited Palek many times for eyebrow threading and waxing. I have been having threading for nearly 20 years in various places but I can say Palek is the best I have found and would certainly not go anywhere else.
Palek's Leg and bikini waxing is the fab - very gentle and certainly not as painful as other waxing. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 26 March 2019 via mobile

Palak is a lovely lady - really took her time to make sure I was comfortable and happy with the end result. She is a real expert and it was a pain free experience.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 18 March 2019

I'm so happy to have finally found somewhere to have my eyebrows threaded that is local, painless and enjoyable!

Not only is Palak highly skilled at what she does, she is also gentle and lovely! In the past I have not always looked forward to having my eyebrows threaded but I will do from now on.

Thank you Palak!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 22 February 2019 via mobile

I have been getting waxed for years and have not had such a professional job done as at the threading station. She did an amazing job, absolutely perfect. She was so friendly and explained everything clearly! She wanted to make sure it was perfect and spent quality time making sure she did..

Date of experience: February 2019