Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Brilliant Result

Highly recommend. First time user and was the best I have ever experienced . Expert in her field... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2020
dianewatson08
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
Superb

My 13 year old daughter wanted her eyebrows shaped for the first time and we were recommended to... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2020
sarahbL1608BG

All reviews eyebrow threading lovely lady malai feel extremely welcome amazing treatment brows waxing treading skilled salon
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2019 via mobile

I’m so particular about my brows and they turn out perfect every time. So quick and no pain. Knows exactly how your brows grow and the best way to shape them for you.

Just had a full face thread and was worried about the pain... but wasn’t bad at all!

Lovely lady who always remembers your name :)

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank 335elliec
Reviewed 28 October 2019

The Threading Station in East Grinstead is the best place to have eyebrows shaped. Palek is extremely professional, skilled and friendly. She made the treatment as pain free as possible and she gives helpful advice throughout. I am so happy with the results and I will definitely return to Palek at the Threading Station again. Unlike previous threading experiences in Sussex, London and worldwide, Palek demonstrated genuine care for my personal needs. I look forward to my next appointment at the Threading Station!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2019

First visit to this lovely salon. Easy to find and great location. Treatment was lovely and relaxed. Palak is welcoming and takes the time to check your Eyebrow shape and match you with the correct tint colours that will compliment you. Palak is very good at her threading and I’m glad I’ve found this place. Will definitely be returning.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank taz1504
Reviewed 4 July 2019

Appointments at Threading Station are easy to book via social media, text message or the website link and I found the appointment times convenient, even though I work during the day.

Threading Station is situated above Studio 106, with plenty of car parks within walking distance. The treatment room is upstairs in what is an old converted building and is small, but fully equipped. Palak was happy to discuss the options available to me but then allowed me to make my own decision. Her prices are reasonable, but when I visited, only cash was accepted. Palak is gentle, professional and personable and put me at ease throughout. Her work was very thorough and she followed up my wax with threading, taking her time to do a good job and advising me on aftercare. She even offers a loyalty card scheme, which is a really nice touch! Book an appointment here with confidence :-)

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 23 May 2019 via mobile

Had my eyebrows threaded here for the first time. Palak was amazing, really kind and helpful and explained everything to me before she started. My brows were uneven and messy before and are now so much more symmetrical and I love the results! Couldn’t recommend enough!

Date of experience: May 2019