Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick
US$336
US$270
Agoda.com
Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel(East Grinstead)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$126
US$75
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
The Roebuck Hotel(Forest Row)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Restaurant
Travelodge
TripAdvisor
1,409 results
All reviewsthe bay tree restaurantqube barelemis toiletriesspa facilitieschakra spasuperior roomlovely hotelsteam room and saunaspa breakfull body massageaph parkingmain roadbusy roadbuffet styleone night stayfollowing morningfull english
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Have stayed here on several occasions, purely for work purposes. Front of house are friendly and polite, the rooms are clean and tidy although the air con, was noisy and could hardly sleep, but maybe the warm weather didn't help. I feel the bar and meal prices are a bit steep. ( Have stayed in better places and food choice was better and cheaper).the staff were excellent though. I disagree about having to leave card details as you check in, it maybe only £5.00 holding charge however if you have a debit card, the money comes off your account and is not returned upon checking out. I'm actually still waiting 5 days later. Overall it fulfills my needs but I wouldn't stay if on a private break.

• Stayed: July 2014
VShrivastava, Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Guest,
I am pleased to read that you regularly stay in the hotel for business purposes and it is good to read your positive comments on staff members and cleanliness.

I am sorry if you felt that our bar and meal prices are too expensive but please rest assured that we are comparable in all our pricing against other 4 star hotels in the area.

It’s important for the hotel to take pre-authorisation of a card due to the security reasons and also this confirms the authenticity of the guests. £5 preauthorization of debit card normally takes 3 to 5 working days to get back to the account but with some banks it may take bit longer than that. This is normal practice in hotels.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We spent one nights stay while attending a friends wedding in the area. We found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and a very relaxing environment.

My only comment is that the pool could have been bigger but apart from that, very friendly staff and a very relaxing nights stay and use of the spa facilities.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
VShrivastava, Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing this excellent review on the hotel and I was pleased to read that you had a wonderful relaxing stay here at the hotel and that you found the facilities very nice and clean.

We hope to welcoming you again at Felbridge hotel & spa

Reviewed 22 July 2014

stayed here with my fiance last weekend on a last minute deal. For £99 Dinner, bed and breakfast we didn't expect too much, but were very pleasantly surprised. The aircon was already on in our room and the bottle of prosecco on ice. The room was small but pleasant and quiet enough. We had full use of the pool, sauna and jacuzzi to ourselves. Dinner was equally nice and the serving staff were very attentive. My only disappointment was that the belly of pork was not remotely crispy on top. Breakfast was brilliant absolutely everything was available and again the staff were very attentive.
This is not an amazing hotel, the rooms are very spread out and the facilities fairly small, possibly disappointing when it's busy, but it's clean and friendly and for the price we paid I don't think you can beat it.

Room Tip: If your not great with stairs make sure you mention this on booking as there are lots of small staircases in between corridors.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
VShrivastava, Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views and experience on trip advisor and I was pleased to read that you were impressed with the hotel and thoroughly enjoyed the promotional offer which we did in July.

Your comments on hotel facilities and staff members are very nice and I am glad that you had a nice dinner and next day breakfast. I am sorry to read that the pork was less crispy than you expected which your comments has been passed to our head chef.

We hope to see you again in not too distant future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 20 July 2014

yesterday went for a spa day here, what a relaxing day food excellent and alll the staff
really friendly, will be going again treatsments were great and relaxing.
thank you all for making clare and sheila day

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for placing this excellent review following your recent spa day. I am glad that all went perfectly well and you all had a great time here.

We will look forward in welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed here for one night prior to flying out of Gatwick. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. Due to arriving fairly late in the evening we didn't use any of the hotel amenities so I can't comment on the bar/restaurant or spa. The room was clean, the bed was very small compared to other hotels (unusual to have a standard double nowadays), and the bathroom was a good size with Elemis toiletries which my wife was impressed with!.

We found it a noisy hotel for 2 reasons. Firstly we were on the ground floor and there was terrible creaking from the ceiling when a guest in the room above moved about. Secondly (which was not the hotels fault) was a group of foul mouthed lads who thought they were hilarious shouting and running up and down the corridor at 3am!!

Room Tip: Have a room on the top floor to avoid creaky ceiling.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulkey

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views on Tripadvisor following your stay and we value all comments.
I was pleased to read your comments on the hotel staff members and also great to hear that your wife was impressed with the additional touch of Elemis products.

We are already working on making improvements on certain measures to reduce aspects of noise and I was sorry to hear you suffered excessive noise being made from fellow guests and some transcending noise from a room above.

I reiterate my apologies for any inconvenience caused on this occasion but I hope this has not deterred you to book with us in the future.