We had four months to plan a wedding and came across Alexander House. What first attracted my husband & I were the surroundings perfect for stunning pictures, quirky & also a spa for the following day.
Rebecca (based at the hotel - our Wedding coordinator) was really great. As you can imagine planning a wedding can become quite stressful & she helped every step of the way. Nothing was too much trouble for her and the venue down to the last detail. On the day of the wedding we did not have to do anything and Alexander organised everything.
The service was amazing from the moment we arrived on the morning of the wedding to get ready until the end of the night. Myself, mum and sisters got ready at the venue on the morning of the wedding and I would really suggest that if you want a civil ceremony Alexander House is the place.
The food was amazing and all of our guests said it was the best wedding food that they have ever tasted. The chef was also very accommodating when we started planning the food for the menu. The food was served silver service and portions sizes very generous, tasty and served warm as food should be. 5* food for the Wedding breakfast.
Kris our host master was just perfect too - he made sure that the day and evening ran smoothly right until the end of the night.
So thanks so much to Rebecca & Kris for all of your help.
The honey moon sweet was just stunning and massive - we just wish that we could have stayed longer.
If you are thinking of Alexander House for your Wedding seriously consider it as it was just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 170 acres of stunning private gardens and parkland, Alexander House Hotel in Sussex is both a boutique retreat and an unsurpassed destination spa hotel near London, UK, the heart of South England's countryside. With tastefully designed, luxurious bedrooms, award winning Utopia Spa and a 3 AA Rosette restaurant, Alexander House Hotel is ideal for a weekend luxury escape in Sussex countryside and is a perfectly appointed private function venue, wedding venue near London and business events venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Lastminute so you can book your Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander House & Utopia Hotel East Grinstead
- Alexander House And Utopia Spa
- Alexander Hotel Utopia
- Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa East Grinstead, West Sussex