“Really Good Premier Inn”

Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in East Grinstead
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Clean , well maintained and staff were welcoming and friendly. They sent me an email prior to visit with additional information and responded quickly to query. Thought one of the best Premier Inn(or similar ) experience’s I have had. Nothing fancy but the basics well done .Staff alert and welcoming - a pleasure!

Room Tip: Back of hotel was onto a quiet car park
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Larry M
EastGrinsteadPI, Manager at Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your response in regards to your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that your stay was nothing less than what you expect from a Premier Inn, We do strive for perfection when it comes to delivering excellent customer service and I am glad to hear that we were able to meet all expectations.

Your feedback will be passed onto my team and if you need to book with us again please do not hesitate to contact us at the hotel on 01342 326089 and we will be glad to help.

Nicola Edwards

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I found no problems at all in my stay at this hotel. The staff and those at the adjacent Chef & Brewer pub were friendly and made me feel welcome. The room was a little too warm for my preference but it was controllable had I realised before going to bed! I would have no hesitation in choosing to come here again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Alan_Baylis
EastGrinsteadPI, Manager at Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on us here at Premier Inn East Grinstead,

I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was problem free in all aspects, In regards to the hot room that you experienced during your stay, I would always recommend seeking assistance from a member of staff as we are more than happy to help in any way we can to make sure that your stay is as comfortable as possible.

As for the feedback on the adjacent restaurant " The Star Inn", your feedback will be passed
on to the staff and management team as hearing such great feedback would be a great morale
booster for them.

Premier Inn
East Grinstead

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We have stayed a number of times and have always been pleased. Its as you would expect from a Premier Inn, well maintained and clean, with plenty of parking. The staff are outstanding, they are helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Premier Inn East Grinstead,

We are glad to see that your stay with us was nothing short of the standard we aim to deliver
to everyone that stays with us, our staff do their very best to deliver the customer service that
you deserve when staying with us, and your praise will be passed on to the team.

Premier Inn
East Grinstead

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The hotel was clean and the rooms were basic but more than functional. The shower was a bit lame, there was a distinct lack of pressure. The halls etc were all clean. I liked that there was a max vol on the tv, it stopped us from hearing our neighbours and VV. A problem bathroom fan kept us awake on night one but we were moved without question for the following night. Despite it blowing a gale outside, the room was largely quiet with the only disturbance on night two being lads trying to get a mate up for catching a plane!!! Not really the hotels fault! We have stayed here before and will stay again although the breakfast provided by the Star Inn next door was awful. Cheap meat, solid eggs and luke warm! It was enough to put us off eating in the evening there. Shame really as the hotel, the staff and the hygiene standards in the main hotel were great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
EastGrinsteadPI, Manager at Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Tsaskham,

Thank for taking the time to review our hotel, I am glad you found the room to be clean and functional for you, I am sorry to hear that you had an issue with your pressure in the shower and am pleased to inform you this issue have now been resolved since your stay with us.
I do apologise for the couple of inconveniences you encountered during your stay such as the breakfast and other guests noise levels, we do try our best with corridor monitoring and noise levels to make sure that everyone experiences a good nights sleep. In regards to breakfast we work closely with mamagement to make sure that our guests are well catered for, unfortunately this was not the case for you and your feedback will be passed on to The Star Inn so that they can monitor this.

Im glad to hear that other aspects of your stay were up to the standards you would expect from a Premier Inn and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Very friendly and efficient staff, very quiet hotel and great for a good nights sleep. Rooms very clean and very comfortable bed. The chef and brewer restaurant was one of the better ones I've eaten in, so yeah I could recommend for the business traveller

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
EastGrinsteadPI, Operations Manager at Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are always grateful to receive feedback from our business travellers, and I am pleased we could make your business trip comfortable.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Should you have any requirements please contact the hotel directly on 01343 326 089.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Arrived quite late, there was no noise in the hotel or outside, perfect for a good nights sleep. Friendly staff and a very warm welcome. The room and bathroom were clean, as per normal for a Premier Inn

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
EastGrinsteadPI, Operations Manager at Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback. I am elated to hear you found the hotel met the standards you have come to expect from the Premier Inn brand. I will be pleased to pass your feedback onto the team and hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

If you have any requests for a future stay please do not hesitate to contact us on
01343 326 089.

Premier Inn East Grisntead

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Very good stay, very comfortable bed an very clean. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend staying in this particular Premiere Inn. The food was very good in the adjoining pub/restaurant although waited a little while for it to be served.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear guest.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Both the housekeeping and Reception teams work incredibly hard to insure Premier Inn standards are maintained and I am very pleased to hear this was reflected in your stay. I am also pleased to hear you enjoyed your dining experience at The Star Inn, Chef and Brewer next door. We work very closely with their team and I am very pleased to pass on your feedback.

I very much hope to welcome you back to our hotel again. If you have any specific requirements on your next stay please do not hesitate to contact reception directly on 01342 326 089, our team would be happy to accommodate.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Grinstead
Regency Hotel Gatwick
#23 of 28 in Crawley
Copthorne Hotel Effingham Gatwick
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club

Been to Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel? Share your experiences!