“terrific fish and chips”
Review of Airport Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Airport Deli
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Only a few seats inside, limited hours but great fish and chips---a great stop for lunch in shelter cove.

1  Thank ballhawg
There are newer reviews for Airport Deli

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I ate the fish and chips here probably 20 years ago and never forgot how good it was. My daughter and I ate it again 20 years later and for us it is to die for. Only problem is we only ordered 1 order and my daughter was faster than me. After leaving thought I should have got an order to go. Be aware they are closed on Mondays as most restaurants are in Shelter Cove. The staff were very friendly. Hope it is not 20 years till my next visit.

1  Thank sparks602
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Good food over looking the cliffs and the Pacific Ocean as you eat your meal, hearing the seals , listing to birds, the waves, crashing on the cliffs, the wind blowing. Fish and chips restaurant.

1  Thank Leon B
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Can't recommend anything other than the fish and chips which were outstanding!
Limited indoor seating but lots of space outside--just watch out for the aggressive gulls (you snooze, you lose)

1  Thank lonestarwiz