“A beautiful experience like no other”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Daylesford
Samadhi Spa & Wellness Retreat
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Daylesford
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My visit to Samadhi was a wonderful gift from my family, who understood I needed some time out for "me" after facing some difficult times and feeling stressed. What I received was so much more than I asked for or expected. The surroundings were beautiful and private, food delicious, room amenities fantastic, spa treatments and massages first class - all of which you might be able to find elsewhere. But what is unique to Samadhi is the personalised approach to their guests needs with lifeshaping sessions and meditation to rejuvenate the soul. Wayne & Annah immediately put you at ease with their caring and nurturing approach, and give so much of themselves in wisdom and guidance, without any judgements or expectations. I leave feeling like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and have a much more calm and positive outlook. I highly recommend the experience, and hope to visit again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank SBZC

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Samadhi was exactly what I needed, and it was serendipitous that the week of January 13 was booked for my stay - Melbourne's sweltered in 40 degree plus temperatures.
It was a retreat in every sense, and gave be a new calm, and renewed enthusiasm (with some new practices up my sleeve) for my return to work.
I was there on my own, no other guests. This could have been a recipe for over-attention. But the owners Annah and Wayne were perfect hosts and offered genuine guidance.
Their food was like heaven - nutritious heavenly food.
I could have had a glass of wine - but I didn't. I could have had a coffee, but I didn't.
I relished the body therapy, the therapy walks every morning with Wayne, and the inner and physical beauty of Annah, A perfect week.

Room Tip: Samadhi has accommodation for four people only, and it is a retreat in every sense. If you don't...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My sister totally spoiled me with a fantastic 3 day stay and pampering at Samadhi Spa & Wellness Retreat. What a magical place. So peaceful and spiritual. We enjoyed the best massages, mud wraps and body scrubs. Also yoga, meditation and some relaxing walks. The food was delicious and first class, made from local produce. Wayne and Annah were very welcoming hosts and really looked after us. They have 5 alpacas (the boys) on their property, so sweet.
I would highly recommend this indulgence; we felt totally rejuvenated after this long weekend and would do it again in a flash.
Thanks sis.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank joma09
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was in desperate need of some time out to recharge, release and re-connect with myself. I wanted somewhere beautiful to stay, some skilled therapy/coaching, some pampering, individualised for me. I didn't think such a place would exist, but I searched the internet anyway, and was very happy to find Samadhi. I had no budget for this indulgence, and it took me nearly two weeks to decide I was worth it, and I'm so glad I did. The package of LifeShaping sessions, meditations, massage, morning walks and scrumptious, nutritious food, even though it was for just two days, provided exactly what I needed and I left feeling significantly lighter, more loving and positive. Wayne and Annah are amazing, talented and caring people. They've put a lot of thought and heart into Samadhi, and together they make possible a genuinely transformational experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Eva M
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Being your average English chap I was perhaps a bit sceptical about the whole affair and really going for my wife. Well I was very wrong. I knew the place looked great from the website but it was even better there. Beautiful location. Spacious yet cozy retreat. Wonderfully laid out. Wayne and Annah were there when you needed and you felt wonderfully secluded when not. Food was AMAZING. Treatments were top notch and I really got a lot from them. Felt wonderful as soon as we got there and even better after each hour. Sad to leave. So much choice on offer yet a real personalised experience for us. I am definitely a convert to the Samadhi philosophy. They were kind and fun and very knowledgeable and got the balance just right. Hope I can go back again some day. Thank you Samadhi. Thank you Wayne and Annah and don't forget thank you to Fonzie and the rest for giving a smile on my dial too.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank ElliotTrips
Reviewed 15 August 2013

A very generous gift from beautiful friends....when I arrived at Samadhi I felt overloaded and a bit overwhelmed, perhaps even a bit guilty at the indulgence of being away on my own and away from my boys as it had been so long. I was greeted so warmly by Annah in beautiful serene surroundings and after a refreshing cup of herbal tea, enjoyed a wonderful body scrub, body wrap and massage. As we chatted it became apparent very quickly that Annah is extremely knowledgeable about so many aspects of health and healing and looking after ourselves and she has a very special spirit. I started to feel a true sense of calm and it felt good to catch up with my thoughts and myself - it had been a long time. The food was divine - organic, nourishing and delicious. Attention to detail was apparent in all aspects at Samadhi from the food, the room décor, the treatment rooms and the surrounds. The one on one meditation the following morning was another highlight. My comment to Annah when she asked how I felt at the end of it - that my head had reconnected to my body and it felt wonderful. Thank you both for an amazing experience, one that will stay with me always...although I hope that I will be able to experience it again sometime in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank DD6699
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I was at a moment in my life where I was felling really lost. I wanted to go to a place where I could get life-coaching and recharge my batteries at the same time. I found that and more at Samadhi. Annah and Wayne have the most amazing and unique way of approaching life coaching. They don't make you feel like you're in a mental institution. Instead, they make you feel at home and it's like if you're talking to a life-long friend that happens to give really good advice for living life at its best. I did meditation, life-shaping sessions, body massage, body scrub, and many different therapies. After having spent 7 days in Samadhi, I can truly say that I have left a more confident and balanced person. On top of everything, I ate really DELICIOUS and healthy food. Annah is an amazing chef. The place is really beautiful and full of good energy. Thank you for an enriching and life-changing experience.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank polijam
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daylesford
Lake House
#3 of 5 in Hepburn Springs
RACV Goldfields Resort
RACV Goldfields Resort
#1 of 2 in Creswick

Been to Samadhi Spa & Wellness Retreat? Share your experiences!