“Perfect romantic dinner!”

Perfect Drop Daylesford
Reserve with
Perfect Drop Daylesford is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in Daylesford
Price range: US$19 - US$37
Cuisines: European, Contemporary, Australian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our focus is on local produce, we know all the farmers directly; we focus on ethical and buying whole animals direct from the source. We employ a full time butcher who looks after all of our meat, including curing and ageing, for both our restaurant and our newly renovated pub (located in Creswick 15 mins from Daylesford). We have several kitchen gardens and grow a lot of our own produce. Our award winning executive chef, Hugh Maxwell and his team create some of the most incredible contemporary dishes, sure to wow your senses. Our French restaurant manager and his talented team will ensure the best fine dining experience. We aim to be your ultimate dining experience, one that you cannot forget. There is a separate wine bar and courtyard for pre-dinner drinks and happy hour 4pm-6pm daily, half price oysters and cocktails.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect romantic dinner!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We absolutely loved our dinner at Perfect Drop. Staff were wonderful, as was the food, wine, and atmosphere. A+++
Would definitely recommend a visit if you're in Daylesford.

Visited April 2014
PerfectDrop, Owner at Perfect Drop Daylesford, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Hi Lisa, thank you for the lovely review. I am so glad you enjoyed The Drop and next time you visit remind us about this positive review so we can say thank you!

Melbourne, Australia
“Impeccable Food and Service. Do yourself a favour!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

From the moment I emailed Christine, I felt I was being looked after. This was an important night for my partner and I. I wanted it to be perfect and The Perfect Drop did not let me down. I had emailed and booked a table because I wanted a restaurant with music.
As soon as we walked in we were made to feel important. The waitresses were engaged. They actually wanted to help us and make our night special. I had booked on the recommendation of Christine a 5 course meal with matching wines. To say that this was the best meal either of us had ever had , is an understatement. This meal was perfect. Diverse, various textures and tastes, all totally unexpected. The music was perfect. Not too loud. And the most beautiful voice to listen to.
We cannot wait to return and would recommend anyone do the same.
Sit back and enjoy the experience that will satisfy all your senses.

Visited April 2014
Hello Shelley, I must apologise for the long delay in my response. You and your partner were so lovely, and it is these experiences that are also memorable for me. Thank you for appreciating everything, it was a pleasure and hopefully I see you both again soon in the future.
“Delicious tasty food”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The service was wonderful with a friendly rustic atmosphere. The food was delicious with a good serving on each and a good amount of variety on the menu. Our whole experience was fantastic, we will definitely be going back to enjoy the wonderful experience that the perfect drop was!!

Visited April 2014
Hi Zerene, thank you for your lovely review, we are so glad you enjoyed the whole experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Please introduce yourself next time you are in.
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Amazing food, great selection of wine”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Perfect Drop would have to be one of the finest places I have been too.
The Lamb was delicious!
There is great selection of wine and a fantastic atmosphere and great service.
Definitely worth a visit when in Daylesford...

• Visited April 2014
Hello Astralite, thank you for such a lovely review. We are so glad you loved the lamb ribs, they are local from Tuki farm 30kms away and we slow cook them for 8 hours and served with caponata. I notice you are from Tel Aviv so we may not see you for awhile but please introduce yourself if you do visit again.
“Excellent”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My husband and are were treated by the kids to winery tour, accommodation and lunch, our choice was the Perfect Drop. It was wonderful, we enjoyed share plates, and of course a perfect drop of wine. We were given a choice of where to sit, it was an unexpectedly hot day, so we opted for inside, which was a bit like being in my grandmother's front room, very quirky and something to look at in every corner. All in all it was definitely a Perfect Drop, we will be back for sure.

• Visited April 2014
PerfectDrop, Manager at Perfect Drop Daylesford, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Hello Jane,
Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon in the future. Please introduce yourself next time you are in so we can make sure we spoil you. Thank you.