“Great Coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast
Daylesford, Australia
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

A wonderful treasure, quietly making a difference to the quality of food delivery on the street. Locals collecting lunch on a daily basis indicates a venue well worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014

Whanganui, New Zealand
“You've just got to go”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

You want the best breakfast with smile and panache. We went both days of our visit to Daylesford, why would you not. These guys have all the right stuff. Go try for yourself.

Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Breakfast time”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Great Service and generous breakfast. Coffee good - I asked for it hot. I ordered the pancakes and they were light and fluffy, however, the topping was not great. I would have expected at least some fresh fruit with them a strawberry or a couple of fresh berries. The topping was very like a cold runny jam, This make the pancakes soggy. My partner had tea and this was a teabag...in Daylesford considering what is around I expect tea leaves. The main seating was good. Sitting on a small window ledge does not cut it. So much room for improvement guys and its so simple to do so.

• Visited November 2013
Perth, Australia
“Honest good service !!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My partner and I on holiday from Western Australia decided to drop in for a quiet coffee here. It came as a recommendation from another quality shop in the area "Spa Venison".
2 lovely skinny lattes and great friendly service .
4 hrs later I got a call from Dayesford police informing me i had lost my wallet .....as my wallet had been handed in by the Good Food Store!
A considerable amount of cash and credit cards etc all still accountable ! The guys at the store actually contacted my banks to get hold of me prior to handing it in !
My faith in humanity restored and a holiday to be remembered for all the right reasons !!
Well done The Good Food Store !! A Big thank You!
You just know that an establishment that looks after its customers as well as this is destined for success !
Check them out you won't be disappointed !!

• Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Awsome food great hosts”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Great coffee, Great filling healthy and well priced food.
But best of all was the friendly staff and owners. we had a great conversation about all things politics and global.

Will be back soon.