“Bland food”

Ranked #15 of 63 Restaurants in Daylesford
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe, produce, deli & wine store, serving delicious food 7 days a week.
melbourne
“Bland food”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My friends ordered pie & pies, one arrived lukewarm, and the other friends ordered a lamp soup, which was bland

Visited July 2013

Canberra Australia
“Great food quirky place but it works”
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I had lunch. I opted for a pie and peas!! SO yummy and a great winter warmer my daughter had a lentil curry which she devoured - great herbal teas and great atmosphere. The desserts looked really yummy as well - particularly the hummingbird cake but we were good and saved ourselves for dinner.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“No service”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I would love to write a review, as my brother took me there today for lunch, we sat down waited for 10 minutes a waitress took orders from 2 tables near us, completely ignored us, we waited another 10 minutes for someone to come to our table for our order, finally gave up, not pleased as I was looking forward to a special birthday lunch as friends had recommended this place to me.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank maureenholbery
Melbourne, Australia
“Atmospheric Cafe with Great Food”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Cliffy's is a Daylesford institution. As well as casual meals you can stock up on organic and exotic ingredients with an emphasis on seasonal and locally sourced items. They also have a small range of ready prepared, frozen meals (their lamb pies are terrific!) and Jock's ice cream. There's a lot to investigate when you go into this shop, especially if you're interested in food!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank HelenMaree
nottingham
“Fab place”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

We visited this gem with a friend who lives nearby. The waiter was delightful and helpful. We ate on the pavement outside the restaurant. A little noisy from the traffic but a good atmosphere. The menus are unusual and the choice of food is interesting and tasty. The 'cushion room' inside is mysterious and cosy. The food to buy and take home is interesting and should love to have bought loads of it. A must place to visit. The loo is rather rustic!!!

• Visited February 2013