There is much to be gained from truly letting go and embracing a quiet, simple, elegant way of being in a beautiful Japanese setting, framed perfectly by the Australian bush. The staff are superb, as is the Japanese food and you will feel welcomed and cared for. There is something wonderful about tatami mats and soft, supportive futons. Gosh, we did not want to leave...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slip off your shoes and enter the tranquil world of the Japanese ryokan. Hospitality of honour. Zen design. Tatami flooring. Sliding shoji paper screens. A deep soaking bath overlooking your private courtyard garden. "Omakase" dining. Delicious breakfast. Spa and holistic wellness treatments. Australia's renowned Japanese guesthouse, the award-winning Shizuka Ryokan is a tranquil environment in which to relax and reenergise. The accommodation is traditional ... fully authentic in every detail including its architecture, furnishings, gardens, warm hospitality and personalised service. It's a small piece of Japan just 80 minutes drive from Melbourne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Shizuka Ryokan Japanese Country Spa Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shizuka Ryokan Japanese Country Spa Retreat Hotel Hepburn Springs
- Shizuka Ryokan Japanese Country Spa Retreat Hepburn Springs, Australia - Victoria