“Luxury Accomodation”

Adelaide, Australia
“Luxury Accomodation”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Hi Amanda,

Pete and I had a wonderful stay, The accommodation was beautiful and I was very impressed
on how clean, functional and new everything was. It was in a great location and very close to the Hepburn Spring spa which we spent most of our time. I wouldl certainly recommend to all my friends and customers.

Many thanks
Adriana
twopairs homeware
145 Magill Road
Stepney SA 5069

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed three nights between Xmas and New Year having previously stayed at the Saltus at Daylesford which we loved. The property is immaculately clean and presented with quality furniture and fittings. Stayed in Saltus 2 and loved the panoramic windows which offer great views whilst maintaining privacy. It is the little touches that make a difference, such as the chilled mineral water in the fridge, the Christmas cake, quality toiletries, robes and slippers, DVD and magazines. The owners were very helpful when booking, suggesting local restaurants to try and the complimentary breakfast was a great surprise. The property is large enough that two couples could comfortably stay. Will be returning.

Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Montgomery_12
Reviewed 13 December 2012 via mobile

Best. Stay. Ever.
Lived up to my standards and exceded it completely. Although pricey I would swear by this accommodation.
Everything was clean and felt right at home. Two person tub was amazing, fire place was fantastic and was pretty much put into a comatose state because I was so relaxed.

Special mention to staff. Never felt so welcomed and went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Thank you!

• Stayed July 2012
St Arnaud, Australia
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I booked Saltus Hepburn Springs after finding a combined package with Hepburn Bathhouse and I wasn't disappointed. Luxury yes but definitely worth it. We stayed in a 1 bedroom villa and had a beautiful tree top view. The villa was clean, comfortable, warm and convenient enough to walk to a number of restaurants and The Palais bar. I would spend the money to stay here again and aim to leave feeling just as relaxed and refreshed as I did this time.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We stayed at Saltus 2 for two nights as a birthday treat. We had the sole use of the 2 storey villa with the luxury of just 2 of us there. We opted for the stone room because it has the same beautiful views of the reserve as the lounge. I loved the comfort and the feeling of being high in the tree tops. Just wished it had snowed so I could have spent evuen more time in front of the wonderful pebble gas fire on those sumptuous couches.

• Stayed August 2012
Reviewed 22 July 2012

A girlfriend and I needed a sabbatical from our hectic family life and booked Saltus 2 for a two night stay - The minute we walked in to the apartment after our drive from Melbourne, it was instant relaxation, due to the tranquillity and luxury of the apartment. Loved the tree top view and found the furniture to be of a good quality, especially the couches were very comfortable, great bed and the apartment was big enough to give us some space - there was nothing we lacked. Found the position great to go on walks and access to Darmagi Restaurant and Red Star Cafe for breakfast - both recommended by Amanda who I found to be very helpful and knowledgeable with the local area. Not at all noisy on the main road - Highly recommend Saltus and will be back.
Thank you for a lovely stay! Janice

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Janice228
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I was lucky enough to be able to book one night over the long weekend (11/03/12). I stayed in Saltus 3, which is sort of down stairs (the property is bult on a slope). From the time I walked into Unit 3, my breath was taken away, the unit looks exactly like the photos and It was increadibly clean. The view from the balcony was out and up through the leaves of the large trees out the back - amazing. The balcony was very private. This view was possible from the kitchen, lounge and sitting on the bed. The double spa bath is amazing with a view out to the trees, sigh.... One night just wasnt enough.

The bed was so comfie, TV's were easy to use, the couch was really comfie (sometimes they look good but not so comfie, this one was also comfie)

I'll definately be going back. I needed some time out for me and just loved the space, it felt so warm, nurturing and very private. I didnt want to leave. I read one of the other feedback was hearing the occupants walking around upstairs, have to say I only had this on 2 occasions and it was only when they were walking through the kitchen area, couldnt hear any other noise.

Also wanted to add that I spoke with Amanda several times before booking and found her very informative, patient, warm and helpful.

Oh and breakfast is also inlcuded at Red Star Cafe, the food was great, interesting items around the place, but odd music, had some sort of heavy metal playing in the background at 10am?! anyway I really enjoyed the food and service was fantastic. They had issues with wasps outside so was advised to sit inside, next time if possible the outside back looked great and could get away from the music.

Room Tip: Saltus 3 is based down stairs ( about 12 steps all up, with a landing half way). Its has a view ou...