Simply sensational building, service, food and wine. All the staff go out of the way to make you feel special and welcome. The fine dining restaurant is world class with huge selection of local wines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in Victoria's picturesque Daylesford and Macedon Ranges, this grand 1930's guest house has been transformed into one of regional Victoria's finest heritage country hotels; with stylish lounges, cocktail bar, leafy gardens and stunning courtyards. Situated in Hepburn Springs, just three minutes from Daylesford, 60 minutes from Melbourne airport and 75 minutes from Melbourne CBD, Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel wraps you in comfortable elegance with 40 stylish rooms to choose from; including a self contained 1864 Villa Parma with four exquisite bedrooms, roomy self-contained villas, heritage hotel rooms and cosy garden rooms, with interiors created by designer Stuart Rattle. All rooms have an ensuite bathroom, individual climate control, tea/coffee making facilities, minibar, refrigerators, TV, DVD, iron and ironing board, hairdryer & direct dial STD/ISD telephones. After a long day of exploring, sink into the deep club chairs and sofas around a roaring fire at The Argus Bar & Lounge, one-part private club, and two-part return of old world glamour. The soul of this relaxed haven lies in tradition and warmth, with surroundings that reflect this quiet, intimate and inviting atmosphere. One of the great pleasures of staying here is the multi award-winning Mineral Spa, tucked in the grounds of the hotel. Mineral Spa is one of the largest and most acclaimed rural day spas in Australia; winners of Australasian Spa Association Best Hotel and Best Day Spa, as well as the Victorian Tourism Award winners for Health and Wellness (Hall of Fame) and the Spa Life magazine reader's choice for Best Destination Spa. Specifically designed as a sanctuary of healing and relaxation, therapists each have their own area of expertise. They are selected for their healing hands and calming spirits, ensuring that every guest experiences a beautiful and personal spa experience; with individual consultations and exclusive specialist treatments. As part of its philosophy for integrating healing through earth's natural elements, Mineral Spa has harnessed the power of mineral water, unlike any other spa in Australia. The spa's key feature of healing through water is The Retreat; a mineral water therapy zone following in the healing traditions of the famous mineral spas throughout Europe. Tucked in a private and peaceful indoor/outdoor corner of the spa, The Retreat comprises two 100% mineral water spas, a cold plunge pool, steam room, infra-red detox box and the only basalt stone sauna in the Southern Hemisphere. During the winter months, The Retreat turns into a steamy twilight haven with Night Bathing every Friday evening. Water continues as a healing theme that runs throughout the entire spa, with highlights such as the 180 power jet massaging Hydro baths and Australasia's only Soft Pack Floatation Beds. Signature treatments are by the prestigious spa specialist, Pevonia Botanica. The Spa Menu is extensive and includes specialist healing treatments such as pregnancy and oncology massages. In keeping with the sense of tranquility, Mineral Spa is architecturally designed to reflect the environment and landscape, creating an ambience of healing; suffused with natural light shimmering across white stone walls, enhanced by the soothing sound of flowing water, and breathtaking views into the countryside. Maintenance Notice: The Argus Dining Room will be closed for renovations from Monday 13th April until Thursday 30th April 2015. The Argus Bar & Lounge will be open during this time for lunch & dinner. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Mineral Springs Retreat Hotel Hepburn Springs
- Peppers Springs Retreat Hotel
- Peppers Springs Retreat Hepburn
- Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel Hepburn Springs, Australia - Victoria