“Good atmosphere”

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Service good
Food good
Outside seating available
Good location for friends and family to meet up
Coffee oh yes - great for one of those hard days at work
Good cakes selection
It's worth a visit

Visited July 2014

Atherton, Australia
“Average Average Average”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Coffee club food is lovely in general, however this branch seems to always get it wrong.
When ever I order a hot drink with soy, it never happens and I have to get it redone... this would not be good if I were Lactose intolorent.
When it comes to the food, it is always fatty (literally bits of fat instead of steak) and bread is ALWAYS stale.... I only kept goign here as I was a mystery shopper... let just say they did not get a good review.
On top of all this, the staff are lazy and don't listen to what you are saying if they are even there to serve you at all... I ordered avocado on a sandwhich once, and the girl argues that they dont serve it, even though i was under strict instruction to order it as a Mystery shopper, she got so rude about it that I left the shop, and have not done mystery shopping there since.

I would not go here again, no would I recommend it to anyone.

Visited May 2014
Atherton, Australia
“not impressed”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

we don't go out for coffee a lot but we though being a cold day we would stop at the coffee club we where not impressed with the lack of cleanliness the table and chairs were sticky to the point that you couldn't even more sideways on the chair even the menu card was sticky maybe using a hot soapy cloth would help we may come back one day

• Visited June 2014
Townsville, Australia
“Great coffee”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We have had several meals here but the meal I get is the same one and it is always a different size. Disappointing when ou get only half of what you got the last time.

Visited June 2014
Cairns Region, Australia
“A coffee club”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Very busy little place. The food is as you would expect for a Coffee Club and doesnt disappoint. The atmosphere is pretty good. Would like less doors open when its cooler though, but otherwise, good

Visited May 2014