“Great atmosphere great food”
Review of Gallery 5

Gallery 5
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Atherton
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a busy, family run business. We pride ourselves on making absolutely everything in house. We use Genovese coffee which has a beautifully smooth flavour, which is full bodied however not bitter. Come in and see what our lovely part of the world has to offer in our lovely little shop.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

What they are doing there works, they serve great creative food in a place with atmosphere, the staff are ALWAYS friendly, and they do things like real Chai Lattes in a plunger…We live in Atherton and it is always our choice to go there…Doin it right!!!

1  Thank Judy E

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great service great coffee and great food best coffee in Atherton this is the go to coffee shop on the Atherton I go here every week and the service is friendly and quick

1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This café is far superior to any of the other similar food outlets in Atherton. As northern beaches residents, my husband and I venture up to the Atherton Tablelands at least once a month and, acting on the recommendations of a couple of our friends who live up that way, I tried Gallery 5 for the first time today. It was a cold and wet winter's day and I was dreading the sort of drab décor and very average food & coffee that I've come to expect in that town. The first hint that this place must be different was the fact that it was impossible to find a parking spot any where near it! Next, when I opened the door I was blown away by the trendy, tasteful décor. The place was abuzz with customers - mostly locals I'd guess - and the food displays and creative menu items were more like one would expect from a quality inner city venue. My coffee was great and my vegetarian slice was delicious! Will definitely be going back.

1  Thank brucie12
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I have found this lovely little cafe in Atherton to be both friendly and inviting. An added feature is the quaint side store to the left as you entre. Covering cool signs of the past and a like. A must go!

1  Thank Kevin R
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The young blonde lady that served us had an attitude and seemed grumpier when my husband changed his mind when we were ordering our lunch. Felt like walking out with that poor customer service. As she was handwriting our two menu items down she ripped the page out of her notebook and threw it aside and started again. Why didn't she cross it out and write down my husband's new choice (soup of the day)?

Anyway the food was mediocre but nothing special. The waitress ruined everything. I asked for a glass of water and she pointed me to the table where it is help yourself. One problem was the water jugs were empty and dare not ask her to fill them up in case she had another hissy fit!

Other nicer cafes in Atherton with more friendlier and helpful staff.

2  Thank Readybluedragon