“Great takeaway”

Khans Curries
Ranked #15 of 29 Restaurants in Atherton
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Although I haven't had a restaurant dine-in meal here, the take-away section is great ... fast and friendly service ... and delicious choice of Kashmiri and Indian food with the option to have mild medium or hot curries. Excellent :)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

A nice surprise to come across really good curries in a small town. The menu is good especially the vegetarian range, takeaways available also.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Beautiful local produce and Khan's expertise in preparing his Kashmiri feasts by using traditional methods, results in a delicious and varied range of superb curries. My favourites are the vegetarian options but my family love the lamb and chicken. By offering mild, medium or hot options everyone has a choice to suit the palate. Service in the take-away is friendly and fast. Khan has a delightful personality and engages with his customers in a friendly way. His servings are generous and moderately priced. There is nothing not to like abut Khans curries.

An additional service which Khan offers is an attractive, private function room which can be used by groups for a full Kashmiri feast. What a treat! I have had the pleasure of enjoying evening functions at Khans and recommend them highly.

Best take-away on the Atherton Tablelands. That we could be so lucky!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have been eating here for years. The curry is amazingly tasty and there is a great range to choose from. My faves are definitely the lamb kurma and vegetable kofta but my son will not go past the murg shahajani. I love the option to order mild, medium or hot and how quickly the orders are ready. The service is always friendly and efficiant and the owner is always as friendly as can be. A must try for anyone looking for a quick takeaway family meal.

1  Thank Vscrivener
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We tried Khans Curries after various people recommended it. We have been fans ever since. The Lamb Kurma is always in our order and being a potato lover the Aloo Palak is delicious. We have friends who come from Brisbane each year for holidays and they always ask to have Khans Curries during their stay. Their favourites are the Murgh Shahajhani (house speciality) and the Lamb Shanks. Yum! The owner is the friendliest man you could hope to meet. We are very lucky to have such great food in our community.