“great food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My family and I dinner here on our stay on the tablelands, we had the sunday banquet, everything was great quality and yummy except for the fried rice it was pretty bad

There are newer reviews for Pagoda Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The chilli plum duck was amazing as was the combination chow mein and the black bean beef! Service was great too. However, I'm sorry to say, that's not how fried rice is done. No wok taste to it, i don't even think it was fried. I will be back for that sick again though!!

Thank gibbut1 .
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have eaten food from the Pagoda both eat in and take away and both experiences were lovely.
Dine is prices are a little hefty i found, (quite a jump then take away prices) However the food, the staff and the ambiance of the resteraunt were great!

The food is just your usual westernised Chinese cuisine, however it is done very well and compared to other asian food places in the area, is wonderful.

If in the area I would recommend it, however if you are watching your penny's take away might be an idea.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

we had a fabulous night out at the pagoda restaurant. it was a full house but the sevice and food was excellent. will definitely come back next time we're in town.

1  Thank Anne-louise B
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Average food, nothing I had I thought was much. It thought it lacked flavour. They had a nice section for children The service is good.