“would not recommend”

Cuisines: Indian
Buderim, Australia
“would not recommend”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

don't like to be negative but not very nice at all. very disappointed in a bad choice of take away. my madras was like the spices had been burned and had a very bad bizarre taste. there was next to no onion baji

• Visited June 2014

Buderim, Australia
“Not at all great!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Four of us dined here back in February this year. We found the meals not to our liking, with unpleasant aftertastes left with each dish and quality lacking.

I will say that the staff were very nice, the restaurant pleasant and the portion size good but we will not return.

• Visited February 2014
Sunshine coast
“Just aweful!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We dined here mid week, as we approached one of the staff, I think the chef was sitting outside picking his feet.
I think this place has changed hands, the staff were useless, we had to ask for water, plates ice bucket...the list goes on.
The food was average at best and I had to eat of the entrée plate as they never took it away or replaced it.
Just don't go.

• Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

We dined here a while ago and were impressed with the friendly service and the good indian food for our palettes.
I absolutely love Butter Chicken and I loved it here.
Remenmber to take Beer or wine with you as it is BYO

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Josh B
“Tasty but not the best Indian I've had”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

The butter chicken sauce was lovely but the pieces of chicken were a bit grisly and too chunky and was quite off putting for me. The naan bread was pretty awful, it was quite doughy and very plain. The korma and madras were much better. Probably wouldn't go back.

• Visited February 2013