“Excellent Beauty Services”
Review of Divinity Spa - CLOSED

Divinity Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Divinity Spa sunshine Coast is the best place for relaxing, unwinding and invigorating yourself whilst on holidays or just some time on your day off. We offer reasonable rates and professional friendly service. There are packages you can indulge yourself in or we will tailor make something to suit your needs.The location offers the best view over the coast whilst you while away the time in the heated spa with your own bottle of bubbles with your partner girlfriends or relaxing on your own in your own little world.
Buderim, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent Beauty Services”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I've been using Kylee's services for the last six months. Initially I booked in for IPL and the results were great, since then Kylee has performed a peel which left my skin almost flawless.
The best past about Divinity Spa is Kylee will arrange appointments out of office hours which is a plus for working women.
She stocks a fantastic skin care range that will not break the bank and the salon is relaxing and private.

Visited February 2014

Buddina, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“IPL”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Kylee is so well- informed and provides not only fabulous caring service but also educates you in so many ways on the best way to take good care of your skin. I've learnt so much from her and have found my skin's feel and appearance has radically improved over just a few treatments at Divinity Spa. Im very happy with the range of services and treatments that she has given me and highly reccommend Divinty Spa. Very professional and caring.

Visited November 2013
Buddina, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Massage!”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I had a wonderful experience at Divinity Spa yesterday. A very professional remedial massage and a lush pedicure! The setting is amazing and Kylie is super professional and knowledgable - it was also an educational experience - I learnt a lot about caring for my skin and sustaining it with good quality products. Thanks Kylie!"

Visited March 2013
Caloundra, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing experience in beautiful surroundings”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Being a first timer to the IPL experience and slightly nervous, Kylee immdiately put me at ease. Kylee explained to me in detail about the procedure and my expected outcomes. Her caring nature provides that personal touch and makes you feel very special. The tranquil surroundings are second to none immdiately making you feel relaxed and ready for that special treatment. I would definately recommend Divinity Spa to anyone :)

Elke R

Visited March 2013
“Tranquility”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Amazing views relaxation at its best. Thank you for my weekend indulging in your services Kylie with breath taking views of the MOOLOOLABA coast line.
My bridesmaides loved the out door spa sipping champagne and strawberries. And not to mention the facials and massage
Thank you once again I look forward to the tranquility you offered again some time when I visit the coast. I defiantly recommend Davinity day spa