“Amazing for young, old, experienced and beginners”
Review of Cow Bay Horse Rides - CLOSED

Cow Bay Horse Rides
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

The experienced ride is more about riding and enjoying the time with your horse. Even though they go fast, the horses are always under control which makes the riding even more fun!
The beginners ride is a bit more about experiencing the rainforest, they do informative Eco talks throughout the track about the environment and it's development.
Horses and staff are so nice! I enjoyed both my rides!

Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

Today's ride with Prue will forever be a highlight of our trip to Cairns. Prue was warm, personable, friendly and fun. Her horses are incredibly well loved and cared for and her property is stunning. The 1.5 hour ride took our small group of four through different parts of the rainforest on calm, responsive and gentle horses who have been excellently taught to ensure our safety but without quashing each horse's unique personality. I will most definitely return and encourage anyone considering booking a ride in the Cape Tribulation and Daintree area to book with Cow Bay Horse Rides.

1  Thank msnghb
Reviewed 9 November 2012

We booked in with Prue for our honeymoon last month for a 2 hour ride. We were both beginners so our horses were picked to suit our experience which was good. The horses were very easy to ride, they didn't play up or run off or anything (which has happened to me in the past)
Prue was really great, she took us through different parts of the rainforest at the back of her property and was very informative throughout the whole ride. We even got to take the horses to the creek for a drink which was pretty cool. We had a really great time on this trail ride, thanks Prue :)

Reviewed 14 October 2012

My horse-mad 5 year old was too young for Cape Trib Horserides so we came for a ride here with Prue. She was fantastic and the horses lovely. Thanks again for a great day.

1  Thank lauraa935
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I took my two daughters (age 8 and 6) to cow bay horse rides in August 2012. After speaking with Prue, the owner, about the girls comfort level with horses and what we were trying to achieve, she recommended a perfect option for us. For very good value my girls and I enjoyed a 1 1/2 hour guided trail ride through the rainforest. Pru ensured that we were all comfortable and safe. She described the different rainforest areas as we rode. What a lovely way to see the countryside! I would highly recommend this to both riders and non-riders.

1  Thank Travel_Mom_of_Four