“Lovely sunset paddle”

Paddletrek Kayak Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Half day guided sea kayaking tours where the rain forest meets the reef. Explore Cape Tribulation's tropical beaches, reefs, and mangroves. Spot marine wildlife like turtles, stingray and dugong. Enjoy spectacular views of the Daintree coastline and learn about this unique environment. Choose from a half day guided morning or afternoon paddle. No experience is required but a moderate amount of fitness is recommended. Tuition and all equipment is provided including sturdy single and double sit-on-top kayaks. Children age six and upwards are welcome to join their parents.
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lovely sunset paddle”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My wife & I did the sunset paddle. It was fantastic. Dwight, our guide, is a friendly bloke with lots of interesting info about the cape Tribulation & the waters around it. We loved the whole experience. It wasn't too physically demanding & we were fortunate enough to see a Dugong. Looking up at the rainforest & mountains from the water is pretty amazing

• Hebrew first
Edmonton, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Sunset kayak is amazing!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My hubby and I went on the sunset kayak adventure and it was truly amazing. The views were magnificent and we'll worth what we paid for. Our guide Dwyght made the trip unforgettable, his excitement when we saw the Dugong and sea turtles truly show his passion for his surroundings. A true highlight on our honeymoon in the land down under!

Visited June 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had an amazing tour guide Dwight, who knew a lot of really interesting things about the area and was so lovely! I went with my older sister and I think we both agreed this was the highlight of our trip, originally I was going to go in a double kayak but Dwight convinced me to go in a single and I loved it. Overall best activity on holiday possibly ever, the view is unbelievable especially at sunset! This is an unmissable Cape Trib attraction! Thanks again PaddleTrek!

Visited May 2014
Astrid012, Owner at Paddletrek Kayak Adventures, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
You are very welcome Jess and thank you for the great review!
Colombo, Sri Lanka
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Almost Surreal”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My sister and I did a half day morning tour and it has been by far one of the most beautiful (being an understatement) areas of that area/Australia we have been to. The day was perfectly clear and the water was amazingly calm and we could see the sea meet the sky in the horizon with one clean line. I'm not sure how else to describe it really. Pete, our guide, was very well versed with his job and even if you haven't kayaked before, you'd have no reason to be worried about it with him around. We walked along the beach and he gave us insightful information about the area. We also had some delicious chocolate cake (made by him) and juice. Totally worth the time and money and if you ask nicely, Pete might even take a selfie for you.

Visited April 2014
Newcastle, Australia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great afternoon”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Opted to do the sunset paddle - what great value for money it was! The guide was also both very knowledgeable and very friendly. Highly recommend this to visitors - probably the best value for money on the cape.

Visited May 2014